Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Halo 3

Featured Replies

I can not wait!!!

 

 

20 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 138
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I need to get a 360 just for the Halo experience... I always hear big things but I was never able to get into Halo.. What am I missing out on?

Do I need to get a 360 just for the Halo experience... I always hear big things but I was never able to get into Halo.. What am I missing out on?

 

The most competitive FPS known to man. This (Just like Halo 3's predecessors) will break game sales records. MY 360 is warmed up, Ive got the fridge packed with chocolate snack paks and MT. Dew and Im ready to destroy any Covanent/Flood enemy that gets in my way. Good Lord I love this game.:fight:

^^On a side note too, this game IS the sole purpose of me buying an XBOX 360.

 

Any game can be played on a PS3, but this is enough reason for me to go with microsoft.

Microsoft is lucky they have Halo 3 because tons of people are waiting to buy a Xbox 360 until Halo 3 comes out.

 

I don't have it preordered and probably will just wait till I can find a copy in the store. It's an awesome game, and hopefully they'll fix and type of modding or game glitches, i'm sick of cheaters.

I already have it pre-ordered and paid off. I didnt spend the big bucks and get the legendary edition because I dont see the point but I still have one on the way:ylsuper:

I can't wait...Fear the Bandit29!

I pre-orderd and paid it off like months ago. I have my copy waiting on me the day it comes out which I am counting the days down too. I'm so addicted to this game and I love it. I can play it for hours and hours. Halo 3 is going to be DA BOMB and myself and others on here know that we will waste many hours playing it.

 

Gamertag for XBOX LIVE - MR LaNdFiLL

  • Author
Do I need to get a 360 just for the Halo experience... I always hear big things but I was never able to get into Halo.. What am I missing out on?

 

If you like multi-player FPS games then yes. if your a sports game person then get whatever system you want

  • Author

I just thought of this:

I am excited about the independent reloading, meaning you can reload the left weapon while still firing the right weapon and vice versa. Also no one can surprise you with the energy sword anymore, since your secondary weapon will be shown on your back.

halo_3_001.jpg

If you like multi-player FPS games then yes. if your a sports game person then get whatever system you want

 

I've got the 3, but I heard big things.. I'm into sports games so I doubt it happens..

  • Author
I've got the 3, but I heard big things.. I'm into sports games so I doubt it happens..

 

trade it in for a 360

You're crazy, graphics don't compare...

  • Author
You're crazy, graphics don't compare...

 

Yeah, I know.... but its halo:creepy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.