Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

USA Today Poll 9/4

Featured Replies

1. USC

2. LSU

3. Florida

4. WVU

5. Wisconsin

6. Oklahoma

7. Texas

8. UofL

9. VT

10. Cal

11. tOSU

12. UGA

13. Auburn

14. UCLA

15. Penn State

16. Rutgers

17. Nebraska

18. Arkansas

19. TCU

20. Boise State

21. GT

22. Hawaii

23. Texas A&M

24. Tennessee

25. BC

 

26. Clemson

27. Michigan

28. Miami (FL)

29. BYU

30. Oregon

31. South Carolina

32. Missouri

33. Texas Tech

34. Oregon State

35. Alabama

36. USF

37. Southern Miss

38. Florida State

39. Kentucky

40. ASU

41. Iowa, Wake Forest, Washington

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawaii, is good.

 

Rutgers will lose 3 or more this year.

 

I like Clemson.

Hawaii, is good.

 

Rutgers will lose 3 or more this year.

 

I like Clemson.

 

Agreed, those two running backs are studs and they have a really good defense.

Poor Michigan, 5th to 27th. I can't wait for #8 UL to play #4 WVU. Where is that game at this year?

  • Author

Looks pretty good, but UT dropped too far.

 

Cal moves up a few spots, and UT drops nearly out of the poll after losing by 14 to a higher ranked team on the road?

Agreed, those two running backs are studs and they have a really good defense.
I'm blank on the names, but the Soph is a STUD!!!!!!!
Poor Michigan, 5th to 27th. I can't wait for #8 UL to play #4 WVU. Where is that game at this year?
It was at UL last year correct?

 

Wasn't that the black out game?

I'm blank on the names, but the Soph is a STUD!!!!!!!

 

Spiller and Davis...

 

HOLY CRAP!!!

 

Spiller = Soph

Davis = Junior...

The SEC makes up almost 25% of the top 40! I think thats pretty good

I think Spiller was the Soph. Was it Davis that had to leave with cramps?

Spiller and Davis...

 

HOLY CRAP!!!

 

Spiller = Soph

Davis = Junior...

:thumb: I remember watching them last year thinking the same thing. HOLY CRAP these guys could be there a while, and that's scary for the rest of the ACC.

98 I think your right. I wonder how hard it will be to get tickets in Morgantown.

Wow...from #5 to unranked...amazing!

If Michigan wins this week do they crack back into the top 25?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.