Notre Dame's Clausen named starting QB

youknowme

For not being completely healthy and for the defense they went against. Charlie probably did want his prize recruit getting drilled by that blitzing defense every play, in his first game ever. That Georgia Tech defense is not a defense you want to see in a first game considering how much they blitz. So I think that is the main reason why he didn't start the first game....

Penn St has a pretty good group on the defensive side as well. If that was Charlie's logic, I don't think he'd be starting this game either.

Is his Dad going to buy a house in Happy Valley, going door to door as we speak? Is Jimmy taking a limo to the Stadium or is he flying with the rest of the team? Is this year one of the 4 National Titles he predicted?

Just wondering. :D :sssh:

:walk:

If he can have as much success as ND's last D-bag QB, he can spike his hair and ride in limos all he wants.

If Charlie has the year that even us ND fans expect him to have (ie "challenging") ND will be fair game when it comes to the issue of how Ty W. was let go after 3 years. Legit or not, its coming.

It's already there. Just listen to Mark May and the rest of the Charlie haters. I think any coach let go within his first 4 years didn't get a fair shot, unless there was some obvious reason he should be fired.