Complete list of former KY high school players now playing DIV 1-A college football

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandent Englemon had 6 solo tackles, an assist and an interception for Michigan against Appalachian State.

It was actually 7 tackles. He is also getting the start at Free Safety this week. He has been playing a nickel back role and playing behind Jamar Adams at Strong Safety.

I understand that Cody Nissen (Trinity class of of '07) received an appointment to the Naval Academy but I do not know if he is playing football this fall.

I coached Cody and Ryan Smart when they were in middle school. Those are two great kids and I'm proud of both of them!

Hey' date=' I thought we were a basketball state! I wonder what the basketball list would look like for D-1 players?[/quote']

There goes the neighborhood.

Now we are going to have to endure the "you can't compare basketball to football" talk, and "there are more players in football" talk.

What about the McKinney kid from Central. He played at the same time Corey Peters did. I thought he signed with Michigan, but he wasn't on the list? Anyone have news on him.

I heard he transferred to Louisville, paying his own way this year; sitting out and hopes to take the field next year.