Beechwood 20 Lloyd 0

gametime

Lloyd showed a lot of heart in this game. I have been to the last 2 Beechwood vs Lloyd games but tonight I watched it at home. Beechwood dominated those games. Tonight the difference was Coach Yeagle. How many times did we as in Beechwood win state when we shouldn't have? The 93 and 96 team should have been beaten by Bardstown and Harrodsburg in the finals. But he found a weakness in both of those teams. He will turn that program around quick. I wouldn't want to play them later in the year. I knew Beechwood would win but it didn't surprise me that Lloyd played them tough. Yeagle knew everything they would run. I agree with GT that Beechwood didn't roll in this one. Lloyd gave them everything they wanted and them some. I could see Lloyd getting the 2 seed in the district. Back to Beechwood their defense has impressed me the last 2 weeks. I can see why their the top team in Class A. Cody reminds me a lot of Gregg Hergott.

Lloyd showed a lot of heart in this game. I have been to the last 2 Beechwood vs Lloyd games but tonight I watched it at home. Beechwood dominated those games. Tonight the difference was Coach Yeagle. How many times did we as in Beechwood win state when we shouldn't have? The 93 and 96 team should have been beaten by Bardstown and Harrodsburg in the finals. But he found a weakness in both of those teams. He will turn that program around quick. I wouldn't want to play them later in the year. I knew Beechwood would win but it didn't surprise me that Lloyd played them tough. Yeagle knew everything they would run. I agree with GT that Beechwood didn't roll in this one. Lloyd gave them everything they wanted and them some. I could see Lloyd getting the 2 seed in the district. Back to Beechwood their defense has impressed me the last 2 weeks. I can see why their the top team in Class A. Cody reminds me a lot of Gregg Hergott.
According to Coach Yeagle this is one of the best teams that Beechwood has ever had.

LLoyd was really good in this game. The speed that one of their supporters was talking about prior to the game was dead on for a change. The LLoyd players were very fast and IMO a little quicker than Beechwood most of the time. The game was much closer than the score. I would have loved to have seen a rematch in the playoffs but I guess we will have to wait for the inevitable NCC/Lloyd matchup instead.

While watching the game I noticed the Lloyd lineman looking at plays on their wrists, was this something only for this game or did they do the same in the E-town game. They should know their assignments by now, could help in the long run, to be able to quick call plays.

While watching the game I noticed the Lloyd lineman looking at plays on their wrists, was this something only for this game or did they do the same in the E-town game. They should know their assignments by now, could help in the long run, to be able to quick call plays.

The wrists have the plays on them. The coach calls out a number, they read it and execute. Takes away the need for a huddle and doesn't tell the D what they are running.

Juggs have been doing that for the last several years.