Trigg County vs. Calloway County

Fletch

Pick the winner  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• Calloway County
    • Trigg County

How's Trigg's pass defense? Lakers tossed it around a bunch vs. Murray and Hoptown did not test Trigg in the air. Trigg is solid, but Calloway should provide a more balanced attack. Lakers improve significantly on the ground this week with Travis returning healthy to complement Willis. Travis only rushed three times against Murray for 20+ yards and then came out. Should be good game.

I don't see Trigg winning by four touchdowns ... one or two, but not four.

Maybe so, hopefully I am wrong cause I am rooting for the Lakers. Few things... I was really suprised Calloway had no more kids than they did on the team and they honestly do not run the ball that well (at least last Friday they did not). They threw the ball a lot, but I attribute a lot of their success to lack of experience on the Murray side of the ball. I do not think Trigg will give up a lot of the same plays Murray did.

I believe this game will be closer than most expect...I do believe Trigg Co has the better team and will prevail, but, after last weeks big win, they could be reading a little too much of there own press and Calloway isn't too bad a team and are capable of keeping it close and even winning with a couple of breaks...I say Trigg Co 38 Calloway Co 27