Lucky Dog

Who will win this game?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keys to victory for the Juggs. IMO, I believe that if the Juggs D can stop the run, they will be in sight of a "W". The Juggs DB's are very good they will not let Becchwood pass on them. Also if the Juggs run game goes well then they will attack from the air. Beechwood's DB's will not be able to cover the Juggs WR's and then its game over.

Are you trying to say BHS DB's are slow? I must be watching a different team play as Elliott and Amelung are among the fastest on the team.

Are you trying to say BHS DB's are slow? I must be watching a different team play as Elliott and Amelung are among the fastest on the team.

Well im sure that they are not slow, and thats only 2 young men there. Can they alone rival the speed of Lloyd's WR's and DB's NO. Neither can that of the entire defense beat or match Lloyd's. Let me just mention a couple of kids. Roger Herthal (you may reconize this name. He was on the 2a state runner up 4x200 meter relay with J.J Hall, and Charles Johnson who is now at EKU on a football scholarship. they lost to Mercer co. by 3 tenths of a sec. Lloyd's and Mercer's times were just short that of the state record.) is IMO one of the fastests kids in the state. along with him is Sean Russell (a junior corner who last year made the nky. all star team as a soph. led Lloyd in int. 3rd over all I beleive in nky. last year.), Jordan Addington (a 6 foot 5 Sr. safety with amazing strides), Seydric Walker (Jr. also a RB for them has estalbished himself well, at the corner position). So what im trying to say is that they are all FAST!!! :fire: No i am not trying to say BHS DB's are slow, but can they stand up to the speed of Lloyd's..... NO!!!

:dancingpa

Speed doesn't matter when the QB can't throw/see over the D-line due to laying flat on his back. You are comparing apples and oranges. Track stars don't always make football players. I don't remember these speedsters running away from anyone during the summer passing league. We will all see come Fri night.

Good luck!

It was really good seeing Coach Yeagle back on the field yesterday and I hope he is doing better. I am not taking anything away from Beechwood or Lloyd and I will let the battle take place Friday night on the gridiron at Beechwood. I hope both teams put on a good show and no one gets hurt and may the best team win. Good Luck! JD

Juggernautjr, Are you talking about the same guys that the Tigers rolled over last year? Yes that was amazing! Amalong and Elliot are quick, 4.4 40s for Elliot and not far behind for Amalong. Last week the Tigers ran for 250 plus against a bigger more seasoned team than Lloyd. Look for Bankamper to go 170+ Elliot 100+ and Tiepel for 80+ and if they get Davis in the mix it will be a long night for your fleet of foot DBs. Hope this quick silver defense can tackle!

Juggernautjr, Are you talking about the same guys that the Tigers rolled over last year? Yes that was amazing! Amalong and Elliot are quick, 4.4 40s for Elliot and not far behind for Amalong. Last week the Tigers ran for 250 plus against a bigger more seasoned team than Lloyd. Look for Bankamper to go 170+ Elliot 100+ and Tiepel for 80+ and if they get Davis in the mix it will be a long night for your fleet of foot DBs. Hope this quick silver defense can tackle!

Elliot and Bankamper are great running backs but neither runs a 4.4 40. Don't feel bad though, nobody around here has since I was in school.:laugh: :laugh: JK

When people start talking about players running 4.4, they definitely lose some credibillity! I don't think they have a clue how fast that actually is! Oh well, back to the topic: Beechwood wins this game with or without Yeagle on the sideline for Lloyd! That Lloyd Defense has to get better for me to pick them against a team like Beechwood!