Trotwood-Madison, OH 25 Marion-Franklin, OH 0

This is the score I am hearing from up state..... (This is Highlands next opponent).

From what I have seen on them they have a line like Henry Clay did back in the late 90 early 2000's.

Trotwoods RB is commited to Penn State. They had a WR going to Purdue and there TE is going to Michigan and there QB is going to Cincinnati.

Birds better come to play!

Yes they are... I know sometimes people will post scores when a KY team is playing the team next week. Gives the Highlands people a brief review on them.

Yes, and it's always a good idea. I just had never heard of either school. Are they both Divsion I?

Yes, and it's always a good idea. I just had never heard of either school. Are they both Divsion I?

I believe they are II, they are not I. Both teams made the playoffs last year and both lost in the first round I believe. But Trotwood is LOADED this year. 7 D-1 players they have who have signed thus far.

Trotwood last year finished 8th in D-II Region 8 and got beat in the first round by Trenton Edgewood 35 - 12. Marion-Franklin finished 1st in D-II Region 7 and was upset in the first round by 8th seed Uniontown Lake 16 -13.

This is a big win for Trotwood as this game was at Marion-Franklin.

Trotwood last year finished 8th in D-II Region 8 and got beat in the first round by Trenton Edgewood 35 - 12. Marion-Franklin finished 1st in D-II Region 7 and was upset in the first round by 8th seed Uniontown Lake 16 -13.

This is a big win for Trotwood as this game was at Marion-Franklin.

Isnt Marion-Franklin in Columbus, OH?