Trotwood-Madison, OH 25 Marion-Franklin, OH 0

The people up in Ohio say the RB for Trotwood is the high school equivalent to Reggie Bush..... I know he's good and extremely fast.. but can you say hommerism!!!

I know that he is a special player, who has added a great dimesnion to the TM attack.

He is someone who will kill a D if they don't key on him.

Highlands will win b/c of the trenches and Coaching.

If they can block the Trotwood DL. They held Marion Franklin to 8 yards Rushing for the game. And 17 Passing.

Now I expect HHS to do MUCH better, but its not as cut and dry as you make it out to be.

TM got up 3 scores, in the first quarter then took the air out of the ball and won going away. They had no answer for the TM attack.

Trotwood last year finished 8th in D-II Region 8 and got beat in the first round by Trenton Edgewood 35 - 12. Marion-Franklin finished 1st in D-II Region 7 and was upset in the first round by 8th seed Uniontown Lake 16 -13.

This is a big win for Trotwood as this game was at Marion-Franklin.

I have no knowledge of Ohio football outside of Cincinnati, but that does not sound very impressive to me. I have seen ALOT of teams with D-1 talent lose to teams with no D-1 talent. I am not a Highlands guy, but I am a KY fan and would love to see the Bluebirds pull off the upset ( if that is what it would be considered). Go Birds.

In Ohio your playoff position has everything to do with the records of the teams you beat.

Last yr TM had some teams who did not win as much as they normally do. And in the playoffs 2 OL and 2 DL were out due to injury as well as TM was playing their 3rd string RB due to other injuries.

Make no mistake, Highlands will be facing a good football team, who has all gotten into the Fox hole, and on a mission this season.

In Ohio your playoff position has everything to do with the records of the teams you beat.

Last yr TM had some teams who did not win as much as they normally do. And in the playoffs 2 OL and 2 DL were out due to injury as well as TM was playing their 3rd string RB due to other injuries.

Make no mistake, Highlands will be facing a good football team, who has all gotten into the Fox hole, and on a mission this season.

Shaw, I believe is their RB this year and he is one of 6 first-year transfers for TM. I found an article from the Dayton Daily News about Trotwood.

Link