Best team in Lexington?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You honestly put Lafayette above Lex Cath. Are you for real? Did you not see Lex Cath beat up on Althoff Catholic, which was supposed to be a good game. They are probablly the number 1 team in Lexinton let alone the number 3 team. How is Creek being underestimated, they lost to Cambell Co. by 14 points.

Did you watch that game? Althoff was terrible.

Lafayette deserves all the attention its football team is getting. They been to the playoffs 6 years running and the streak is continuing. Coach Harmon is doing an excellent job with those kids down at Lafayette. Might i mention they've beat HC 2 years in a row as HC was finishing up their regular season with a 9-0 record.

Lafayette deserves all the attention its football team is getting. They been to the playoffs 6 years running and the streak is continuing. Coach Harmon is doing an excellent job with those kids down at Lafayette. Might i mention they've beat HC 2 years in a row as HC was finishing up their regular season with a 9-0 record.

.......and then proceeded to lose to South Laurel in 2005 and then Woodford County in 2006 in the FIRST round of the playoffs.

Lex Cath is an awesome team with great athletes.

Henry Clay always has a huge line and are super athletic.

How many times does Lafayette have to beat Henry Clay to get respect?

LCA will always be a force to be reckoned with.

Dunbar has a lot of making up to do after last season especially with the athletes they have.

Creek is looking great this year even though they sputtered in the first game.

I got to see Tates Creek's freshman team play this week.

I must say that when/if that program installs an offense to match their good-looking young players, that program will become a big winner. They have big, strong, fast athletes in their program. The three yards and a cloud of dust offense they currently run, went out with the hula-hoop!

I honestly do not understand how they have such a nice turnout in numbers for their football team. Someone is doing a great job of selling it. Imagine if they went to a spread, fast-break offense like some of their opponents have done.

Turn those thoroughbreds loose and continue to play that tough, hard-nosed defense. It is the potential formula for the top stop in Lexington.

You bet they do, but they are undeniably better than Dunbar.

Get off of Dunbar last season record. Tates Creek beat Dunbar 17-14 in Overtime last year. I'm not listening to anything saying Tates Creek is "undeniably" better than Dunbar. Maybe if Tates Creek had played MBA, Ryle, and PRP their record would have been a little worse too :rolleyes:

Get off of Dunbar last season record. Tates Creek beat Dunbar 17-14 in Overtime last year. I'm not listening to anything saying Tates Creek is "undeniably" better than Dunbar. Maybe if Tates Creek had played MBA, Ryle, and PRP their record would have been a little worse too :rolleyes:

Sorry to upset you but a W is a W.