Best team in Lexington?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not likely. Nor could HC beat Trinity.

Likely!

Anyone who saw last week's scrimmage between Henry Clay and St. Xavier would agree.

Trinity with their balanced attack has given and would give the Blue Devils fits. St. Xavier can not throw the ball well enough to beat Henry Clay.

1. Henry Clay

2. Lexington Catholic (very close to being #1)

3. Lafayette

4. Tates Creek

5. Dunbar

6. Lex. Christian

7. Bryan Station (I still maintain Station has more individual talent than anyone else)

Switch Dunbar with TC, it looks like Dunbar is notch above the Creek although Campbell is a better opponent than Station.

Likely!

Anyone who saw last week's scrimmage between Henry Clay and St. Xavier would agree.

Trinity with their balanced attack has given and would give the Blue Devils fits. St. Xavier can not throw the ball well enough to beat Henry Clay.

Agreed!! Henry Clay and St. Xavier seem to be really close this year. I think HC may be hurt with the injuries and knicks and bumps that all teams suffer.

I Feel that Lex Cath has the best team in Lexington this year. 34 seniors is really hard to compete with. They have a high powered offense that will put up big numbers and a very solid defense this year. I would like to say though that Henry Clay is also a solid team with playmakers at QB and WR. I would put Catholic number 1, with a close Henry Clay at number 2.

You honestly put Lafayette above Lex Cath. Are you for real? Did you not see Lex Cath beat up on Althoff Catholic, which was supposed to be a good game. They are probablly the number 1 team in Lexinton let alone the number 3 team. How is Creek being underestimated, they lost to Cambell Co. by 14 points.