Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Renderings of the Arena in Louisville...

Featured Replies

My fault. I thought you said

 

 

 

Sorry, I must have misread your original post. :lol:

 

Another guy who doesn't understand the per capita concept...;)

  • Replies 92
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Again, I am all for the new arena, if the numbers work. And again, Lexington will build a new one in short order after Louisville does...

 

And no one will care how much it costs, because it's for UK...

I'm pretty sure the could give that money to something else more productive...:rolleyes:

 

If it was for UK, would you care about how else the money could be spent? Wait, let me answer that for you, NO.

And no one will care how much it costs, because it's for UK...

 

Wrong. :lol:

Wrong. :lol:

 

We'll see how many posts in that thread will complain about the money being better spent...Don't kid yourself....:rolleyes:

We'll see how many posts in that thread will complain about the money being better spent...Don't kid yourself....:rolleyes:

 

Hope you get over your bad case of UK-itis soon...:rolleyes:

When hundreds of millions of dollars are spent, there is always a HUGE debate...but don't take my word for it...check out a newspaper sometime.

Hope you get over your bad case of UK-itis soon...:rolleyes:

When hundreds of millions of dollars are spent, there is always a HUGE debate...but don't take my word for it...check out a newspaper sometime.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

And I hope you can get those blue blockers successfully removed...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

And I hope you can get those blue blockers successfully removed...

 

I said I was for the arena...:creepy:

I root for U of L all the time, but you sure make it tough Deuce...:thumb:

I said I was for the arena...:creepy:

I root for U of L all the time, but you sure make it tough Deuce...:thumb:

 

The blue blockers comment was for your opinion that people wont make as big a deal of UK getting a new arena as there have been for UofL (and no, Im not necessarily talking about on this site).

 

As for me making it tough...Anything you (or most any other UK fan on this site) get from a UofL fan is more than deserved. ;) :thumb:

Somebody made a great point in this thread...while the project would obviously be great for Louisville and the state of Kentucky, it would be good for UK as well...maybe they could get NCAA tourney games in their home state like UNC and Duke seem to every year...

The blue blockers comment was for your opinion that people wont make as big a deal of UK getting a new arena as there have been for UofL (and no, Im not necessarily talking about on this site).

 

As for me making it tough...Anything you (or most any other UK fan on this site) get from a UofL fan is more than deserved. ;) :thumb:

 

Tell me how many UK fans would not want that arena for Louisville...next to none...

 

And the classy UK and U of L fans get along...;)

Tell me how many UK fans would not want that arena for Louisville...next to none...

 

As you said earlier, WRONG. :lol:

 

And the classy UK and U of L fans get along...;)

 

I get along with about 95% of people on this site. The other 5%, well....As the old saying goes, "You make your bed, you sleep in it." :thumb:

As you said earlier, WRONG. :lol:

 

 

 

I get along with about 95% of people on this site. The other 5%, well....As the old saying goes, "You make your bed, you sleep in it." :thumb:

 

Whatever...hope you get over your hatred of UK...life's too short, and it makes you look small...

 

Good luck to you.

Whatever...hope you get over your hatred of UK...life's too short, and it makes you look small...

 

Good luck to you.

 

I have no problem with UK, only some of it's fans. And no luck needed, thanks. :thumb:

Any chance the new arena would attract more looks from The League?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.