Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co. vs Scott County Predictions

Who will win this game? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Boone County
      75%
      21
    • Scott County
      25%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm not sure what Scott County looks like this year. Any word from the south? How do you all think this one will play out on Saturday night at Papa Johns Stadium? I'm going to go with Boone Co. 35 Scott County 18

Boone by at least 3td's....

More Northern Ky propaganda!!!!! I think Scott Co will score with Boone but will be unable to stop the run.

Boone by 28 in this game.

I think you might be right.:thumb:

Should be close early, but I'll take Boone by 18.

A bunch of blowouts predicted, what do the Cards return?

Boone by at least 14. Too many backs to stop

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.