Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ralph Sampson III

Featured Replies

Hesitant to name favorites or narrow down list, Sampson does plan to visit three Schools. The first being Kentucky this weekend. The other two Schools he plans to visit are Georgia Tech, and Minnesota.

 

According to most: There might not be a more improved player over the past year in the 2008 class. Sampson is 6'11 220lbs.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's true his stock keeps rising....... I think he went from a 3 star to a 4 quickly.

His dad had the potential to dominate but just could become assertive enough.

  • Author

Yes, would of been interesting to see how his numbers might of matched up with some of the other greats, had it not been for the knee problems.

Could be our lone big-man target. I'd love to see him commit.

I think he runs off with Tubby ... hope I'm wrong.

I think he has really good potential, I don't know if he is a player who will make an immediate impact inside like we need out of this class though.

I think he has really good potential, I don't know if he is a player who will make an immediate impact inside like we need out of this class though.

 

Not a whole lot left, that's the thing...

Not a whole lot left, that's the thing...

 

There are 2 more centers we are in on as far as I know. that is Riek, hes the 5th ranked player and Morgan he is the 22nd ranked player in the class. I believe those are both longshots, but we are on their list. We made Morgan's top 5 today.

Has anyone see Sampson play or video of him. At only 220lbs, I' presuming he doesn't have a lot of upper body development.

 

I've not seen photos or anything on him.

Has anyone see Sampson play or video of him. At only 220lbs, I' presuming he doesn't have a lot of upper body development.

 

I've not seen photos or anything on him.

 

Ive seen a highlight video and he is obviously skinny and needs to bulk up, but he looked decent in the video I saw of him.

Has anyone see Sampson play or video of him. At only 220lbs, I' presuming he doesn't have a lot of upper body development.

 

I've not seen photos or anything on him.

 

 

6'11, 220lbs

RALPHSAMPSON7_23150.jpg

6'11, 220lbs
Thanks and looks a lot, like his father back in the day, at Virginia.
  • Author
There are 2 more centers we are in on as far as I know. that is Riek, hes the 5th ranked player and Morgan he is the 22nd ranked player in the class. I believe those are both longshots, but we are on their list. We made Morgan's top 5 today.

 

 

 

Billy G. has only offered a scholly to Sampson out of these three players.

Thanks and looks a lot, like his father back in the day, at Virginia.

I echo that, maybe a tad shorter, but it does look like his dad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.