SEKC Grid: Predictions

DragonNG73

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, didn't see that. Yours was the only one, though.

Given that I will say

M'boro-21

Cumberland-8

Almost right on the money the score was

Middlesboro - 21

Cumberland - 7

Cumberland was without starting QB Zach Blanton. Nathaniel Gilliam suffered some sort of ankle injury during the 1st half. I don't believe it will be anything serious, though. He didn't play as a precaution, I believe. Cumberland was also without some other players.

Any updates on Harlan/ Williamsburg and Bell Co/ Evarts?

Can you believe they have Evarts playing Bell Co?

Middlesboro - 21

Cumberland - 7

Cumberland was without starting QB Zach Blanton. Nathaniel Gilliam suffered some sort of ankle injury during the 1st half. I don't believe it will be anything serious, though. He didn't play as a precaution, I believe. Cumberland was also without some other players.

Thanks for the update:thumb:

Middlesboro - 21

Cumberland - 7

Isn't Blanton #17??? If so than he played the whole game.

Middlesboro was also without Bowling ,I don't know why he didn't play but he looked ok on the sidelines...

The other games Williamsburg beat Harlan I think 21-14 and Bell beat Evarts 25-8.

I think everyone knew what Harlan was supposed to be holding this year and knew that 'burg was going to be young on many parts of the squad and based predictions on that. Sounds like they put it together against the Dragons, though. LCA will be a test for the squad. Is it at LCA?

I think everyone knew what Harlan was supposed to be holding this year and knew that 'burg was going to be young on many parts of the squad and based predictions on that. Sounds like they put it together against the Dragons, though. LCA will be a test for the squad. Is it at LCA?

Harlan lost 13 seniors from last year.