Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Eleven

Featured Replies

Ok, comment away. You all know it's just in fun and is only my opinion. I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again.

 

Of course, you know I give myself the best grade, but would never post it:D

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on the two year plan here....so that is my goal.

I'm on the two year plan here....so that is my goal.

I saw that...sacrifice this year to be better next. There's another person who did that last year and think his team could be very good this year.

I felt Really good until Vick Doggy Dog let me down. I like Pennington but worry about his heatlh. My #2 WR isn't all that great but I still like my team overall. Loaded at RB I feel like. Time will tell.

Pennington: One of the worst starters

Addai: One of the best backs

Lynch: Major upside (Turner and Betts are probably the 2 best backups in the league)

Holt: One of the best if his back problems don't flair up.

Hackett/Bowe: Both can be good but not great #2's

Cooley: I really think he will have a big year with the young QB at the reins

Bears: I probably should have taken the Ravens since Chicago lost their Tackles. I think Briggs being back will be huge. They face some top RB's the first few weeks.

I like my team. But I do need some depth. And not sure their is any left.

I am so sorry MJ, I completely forgot about your PM and that I was supposed to make your pick.

 

Not to be making excuses, but I have been so busy, we had a teacher quit on us two days before school started and I have been doing my work and hers also for the last two weeks.

 

I guess the fair thing to do is to give you the player you ask for before the weekend started, and ask LC99 to pick another player. Also let’s hold up until LC gets to make his pick.

 

Thanks guys, and I’m sorry guys.

 

Im sure I will be working when we get going again so Ill pm you a list of players.

No problem Godot. I agree with your decision...

 

As for you Namespice....

 

My team is better than a B-!!!

Did the Scribe make a pick that I missed or can't see?

 

 

War Hogs take QB Steve McNair (Ravens)

 

I think this was it.

As for you Namespice....

 

My team is better than a B-!!!

 

No, it's not. And IMHO, you're lucky you got that. You're an injury away from ending up last in your division.:p

No, it's not. And IMHO, you're lucky you got that. You're an injury away from ending up last in your division.:p

 

 

My starters are GREAT! lol

 

I am interested in possibly trading with the Lumber. I'd like to get my hands on Michael Turner...

I guess Ill try this again. WR Cedrick Wilson Pit.

My starters are GREAT! lol

 

I am interested in possibly trading with the Lumber. I'd like to get my hands on Michael Turner...

That's what I figured when you took ATrain. I really like Turner and wish he had gone to Tenn this year. He should be a big keeper for next year. Wait until the draft is over and we'll see what things look like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.