Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Eleven

Featured Replies

Sorry guys I didn't see he had been drafted. K-Wings select QB Rex Grossman CHI

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ya'll...I have a bit of an issue. I gave Godot two picks that I would have liked to be picked for me while i was out of town...and I guess he forgot to make my pick. Well now the player that I wanted has been taken and it wouldn't have if my picked was turned in.

 

So...what do we do?

Hey ya'll...I have a bit of an issue. I gave Godot two picks that I would have liked to be picked for me while i was out of town...and I guess he forgot to make my pick. Well now the player that I wanted has been taken and it wouldn't have if my picked was turned in.

 

So...what do we do?

 

 

I'd say that will be up to Godot.

Yeah...well I guess I gotta wait for him to see this to figure out what to do? I kinda think the draft should be paused to be honest.

Yeah...well I guess I gotta wait for him to see this to figure out what to do? I kinda think the draft should be paused to be honest.

 

 

Lately it seems like this draft has been in a constant pause :lol:.

Lately it seems like this draft has been in a constant pause :lol:.

 

Very true...I thought when I saw that my time had expired that it was the second pick when I was gone...but then I realized it was my first which I turned a name into Godot for.

I don't care either way....let's end this draft...

Is it my pick or not? This draft needs some organization and quick. Ill wait until morning but if nmy time expires I wont play Mr. niceguy anymore.

  • Author
Hey ya'll...I have a bit of an issue. I gave Godot two picks that I would have liked to be picked for me while i was out of town...and I guess he forgot to make my pick. Well now the player that I wanted has been taken and it wouldn't have if my picked was turned in.

 

So...what do we do?

I am so sorry MJ, I completely forgot about your PM and that I was supposed to make your pick.

 

Not to be making excuses, but I have been so busy, we had a teacher quit on us two days before school started and I have been doing my work and hers also for the last two weeks.

 

I guess the fair thing to do is to give you the player you ask for before the weekend started, and ask LC99 to pick another player. Also let’s hold up until LC gets to make his pick.

 

Thanks guys, and I’m sorry guys.

I guess the fair thing to do is to give you the player you ask for before the weekend started, and ask LC99 to pick another player. Also let’s hold up until LC gets to make his pick.

 

Thanks guys, and I’m sorry guys.

 

I agree, since MJ turned his pick in to the commish, it's pretty much a done deal when it became MJ's turn. Sorry LC. Look on the bright side, I think Jake Plummer is still available:D

  • Author

01 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - TE. Tony Scheffler, DE

02 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Chad Pennington QB NYJ

03 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - PK Jason Elam DEN

04 Shelby Cards (T Rockets) - RB Marcel Shipp ARZ

05 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - Dallas DEF

06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - QB Rex Grossman CHIC

07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - TE, Greg Olsen, CHIC

08 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Jason Campbell QB Washington

09 East End Evolution (RockPride) - JaMarcus Russell - QB - OAK

10 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Najeh Davenport PITT

11 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Adrian Peterson CHIC

 

12 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Waiting for pick

 

13 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

14 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) -

15 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

16 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

  • Author
Pythons select

 

QB, Trent Green

Did the Scribe make a pick that I missed or can't see?

Here's my review of the current rosters for anyone that cares.

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

Cutler, Jay DEN QB - 6

Manning, Eli NYG QB - 9

Davenport, Najeh PIT RB - 6

Maroney, Laurence NEP RB - 10

Thomas, Anthony BUF RB - 6

Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB - 7

Driver, Donald GBP WR - 7

Jennings, Greg GBP WR - 7

Williams, Roy DET WR - 6

Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE - 9

Packers, Green Bay GBP Def

 

Not sold on the QB's, but both have big potential. Potential won't win titles.

RB's are weak after starters. If a starter goes down, the season could too.

WR starters are solid, but can they be dependable week after week.

B-

 

Louisville Legends

Romo, Tony DAL QB - 8

Lewis, Jamal CLE RB - 7

Peterson, Adrian CHI RB - 9

Taylor, Chester MIN RB - 5

Taylor, Fred JAC RB - 4

Colston, Marques NOS WR - 4

Muhammad, Muhsin CHI WR - 9

Smith, Steve CAR WR - 7

Watson, Ben NEP TE - 10

Rackers, Neil ARI PK - 8

Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def

 

QB has weapons but can those weapons stay healthy.

RB's leave something to be desired. Can Lewis return to form? FT healthy? Will Taylor start? To many question marks at RB.

WR starters are solid and should help carry the team.

C+

 

Huggs Thuggs

Campbell, Jason WAS QB - 4

Schaub, Matt HOU QB - 10

Benson, Cedric CHI RB - 9

Gore, Frank SFO RB - 6

Norwood, Jerious ATL RB - 8

Washington, Leon NYJ RB - 10

Johnson, Andre HOU WR - 10

Moss, Randy NEP WR - 10

Perry, Tab CIN WR - 5

Witten, Jason DAL TE - 8

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

 

QB another potential group. Schaub could have a great year or could run for his life all year.

RB's are solid. Gore could be HUGE this year. If Jones misses time for the Jets, I like the Washington pickup.

WR starters appear to be a go big or bust combination. They'll either have great years or dud years. There won't be an middle ground.

B+

 

East End Evolution

Rivers, Philip SDC QB - 7

Russell, JaMarcus OAK QB - 5

Holmes, Priest KCC RB - 8

Jordan, Lamont OAK RB - 5

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB - 5

Battle, Arnaz SFO WR - 6

Davis, Craig SDC WR - 7

Harrison, Marvin IND WR - 6

Gates, Antonio SDC TE - 7

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK - 7

Patriots, New England NEP Def

 

QB will live and die with Rivers. That may not be a good thing.

RB, a Priest, a rookie and a lame duck, by far the worst unit in the league.

I just can't go on. I see what the GM might be thinking, but looking at this team, any grade above a D would just be a gift.

 

Kalamazoo Wings

Manning, Peyton IND QB - 6

Jones, Julius DAL RB - 8

Jones, Kevin DET RB - 6

Rhodes, Dominic OAK RB - 5

Evans, Lee BUF WR - 6

Horn, Joe ATL WR - 8

Johnson, Chad CIN WR - 5

Winslow, Kellen CLE TE - 7

Graham, Shayne CIN PK - 5

Chargers, San Diego SDC Def

 

QB none better than Peyton, but must find a solid bye week backup.

RB, I may have spoken to soon about the worst stable being EEE. This may top it. JJ did not perform last year and will lose carries to Barber. KJ an DR won't even play before week 4.

WR, can't argue with the starters, but no backups worth their own salt.

C- (only reason it's not a D is because of Peyton)

 

 

Richmond Outsiders

Brady, Tom NEP QB - 10

Harrington, Joey ATL QB - 8

Bell, Mike DEN RB - 6

Bush, Reggie NOS RB - 4

James, Edgerrin ARI RB - 8

Clayton, Mark BAL WR - 8

Furrey, Mike DET WR - 6

Galloway, Joey TBB WR - 10

Scheffler, Tony DEN TE - 6

Wilkins, Jeff STL PK - 9

Panthers, Carolina CAR Def - 7

 

QB, Brady has weapons to compete for top spot on QB chart.

RB, very solid unit if James gets anywhere close to his Indy numbers.

WR, leaves something to be desired. Furrey should come back to earth. Galloway is getting old, but someone has to catch in TB. Can Clayton be a #1 fantasy wideout, not sold on that just yet.

B-/C+

 

West Kentucky Rams

Favre, Brett GBP QB - 7

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 6

Barber, Marion DAL RB - 8

Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB - 4

Parker, Willie PIT RB - 6

Henderson, Devery NOS WR - 4

Johnson, Calvin DET WR - 6

Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 6

Olsen, Greg CHI TE - 9

Smith, L.J. PHI TE - 5

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def

 

QB, both could have good years. Favre is struggling in preseason and may start to show his age this year.

RB, lot's of IF's. IF Barber gets enough carries, IF Jones-Drew doesn't have a sophomore slump, IF Parker can stay healthy.

WR, after Wayne the question becomes how much PT does Johnson and Henderson get? If both play significant amout of time, then this becomes a very solid unit.

C/C-

 

 

Florence Fighters

Brees, Drew NOS QB - 4

Droughns, Reuben NYG RB - 9

Dunn, Warrick ATL RB - 8

Westbrook, Brian PHI RB - 5

Bruce, Isaac STL WR - 9

Jackson, Darrell SFO WR - 6

Walker, Javon DEN WR - 6

Heap, Todd BAL TE - 8

Akers, David PHI PK - 5

Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

 

QB, can he reproduce last years results, I think so. Nee d a solid backup.

RB, if McNabb plays all year, Westbrook is fine, if not, this unit is in trouble. Dunn will lose time to Norwood and is starting to show his age. Droughns may get goal-line carries only.

WR, Walker will get his numbers. Bruce will be a very quiet 1000yder again. Jackson is the wildcard, if he comes to play then WR could be the strength of this team.

C/C-

 

Auxier RiverRats

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB - 5

Green, Ahman HOU RB - 10

McGahee, Willis BAL RB - 8

White, LenDale TEN RB - 4

Boldin, Anquan ARI WR - 8

Glenn, Terry DAL WR - 8

Porter, Jerry OAK WR - 5

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE - 8

Gould, Robbie CHI PK - 9

Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def

 

QB, will the real Donovan please stand up. No backup

RB, potential, but needs Green to stay healthy. White is a wildcard.

WR, must have a healthy Glenn. Porter is a sink or swim candidate

B-/C+

 

 

Southern KY SubVets

Kitna, Jon DET QB - 6

Johnson, Rudi CIN RB - 5

Morency, Vernand GBP RB - 7

Portis, Clinton WAS RB - 4

Curtis, Kevin PHI WR - 5

Ferguson, Robert GBP WR - 7

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - 8

Ward, Hines PIT WR - 6

Clark, Dallas IND TE - 6

Elam, Jason DEN PK - 6

Broncos, Denver DEN Def

 

QB, can Kitna put up the same or better numbers, he has the weapons. Need a very solid backup in case Kitna flops.

RB, Rudi, Rudi, Rudi.... healthy Portis and this combo could be very dangerous.

WR, Fitz and Hines are very solid, but backups are nothing special.

B/B- (B- only due to lack of depth)

 

Shelby Cards

Bulger, Marc STL QB - 9

Losman, J.P. BUF QB - 6

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB - 10

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB - 4

Shipp, Marcel ARI RB - 8

Berrian, Bernard CHI WR - 9

Branch, Deion SEA WR - 8

Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR - 10

Crumpler, Alge ATL TE - 8

Brown, Josh SEA PK - 8

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def

 

QB, Bulger could challenge Peyton this year. Losman could be a very solid # 2 playing from behind all year.

RB, if Jones misses time, this unit could challenge for bottom unit title

WR, can Branch be a # 1, Coles is if Pennington stays healthy, no depth

C-/C

 

Grayson County Swamptrash

Leinart, Matt ARI QB - 8

Smith, Alex SFO QB - 6

Alexander, Shaun SEA RB - 8

Brown, Ronnie MIA RB - 9

Foster, De'shaun CAR RB - 7

Williams, Carnell TBB RB - 10

Burress, Plaxico NYG WR - 9

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR - 7

Stallworth, Donte' NEP WR - 10

Miller, Heath PIT TE - 6

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def

 

QB, if Arizona runs more, Leinhart's numbers will suffer, but Smith could be sleeper of the year

RB, solid, solid unit

WR, Burress must blossom and become a true # 1, Edwards slides down due to QB situation

B-/C+

 

Possum Trot WarHogs

Palmer, Carson CIN QB - 5

Brown, Chris TEN RB - 4

Henry, Travis DEN RB - 6

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB - 7

Brown, Reggie PHI WR - 5

Chambers, Chris MIA WR - 9

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WR - 5

Kennison, Eddie KCC WR - 8

Scaife, Bo TEN TE - 4

Bironas, Rob TEN PK

 

QB, I'm biased, but Carson IS one of the best. Need solid backup

RB, Travis should put up great numbers, but then question marks start, split time in Ten and Car

WR, good, but not great unit

C+/B

 

Paintsville Pythons

Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB - 8

Henry, Chris TEN RB - 4

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB - 9

Johnson, Larry KCC RB - 8

Leonard, Brian STL RB - 9

Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR - 10

Ginn Jr., Ted MIA WR - 9

Moss, Santana WAS WR - 4

Davis, Vernon SFO TE - 6

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK

 

QB, with WR question marks Hasselbeck numbers might suffer, no backup

RB, LJ missing time could hurt in the beginning, but wild card is Jacobs, if he can handle the load left by Tiki, this will be a solid unit.

WR, an IF unit, IF Cotchery can backup last years numbers, IF Ginn and Moss can stay healthy

B-/C+

 

Louisa Lumber

Pennington, Chad NYJ QB - 10

Vick, Michael ATL QB - 8

Addai, Joseph IND RB - 6

Betts, Ladell WAS RB - 4

Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB - 6

Turner, Michael SDC RB - 7

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR - 8

Hackett, D.J. SEA WR - 8

Holt, Torry STL WR - 9

Cooley, Chris WAS TE - 4

Bears, Chicago CHI Def

 

QB, Pennington must stay healthy, how long will Vick be on this roster

RB, can Addai handle the load by himself, thoughts are yes, will Lynch be able to take the 1 spot in Buffalo

WR, Holt is one of the best, can Hackett put up numbers for a whole year

C/C-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.