Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Eleven

Featured Replies

Still crawling.....nice

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fighters time is up so the

 

Rams select TE, Greg Olsen, Bears

Rams select TE, Greg Olsen, Bears

:madman: :fight: :mad: :fire: :D

 

 

:thumb:

Jason Campbell QB Washington

Every year we do this and every year we get done. I dont see the big hurry if we get done 2 weeks before the season what do you do with your roster? You cant wear it, you cant eat it, so whats the hurry.

Every year we do this and every year we get done. I dont see the big hurry if we get done 2 weeks before the season what do you do with your roster? You cant wear it, you cant eat it, so whats the hurry.

 

 

WE don't have to get in a hurry but we do need to make a few picks each day which have not over the past week or so.

:madman: :fight: :mad: :fire: :D

 

 

:thumb:

 

 

My bad if I knew you wanted him I would have not picked him. :D

Every year we do this and every year we get done. I dont see the big hurry if we get done 2 weeks before the season what do you do with your roster? You cant wear it, you cant eat it, so whats the hurry.

After it's over, then there is the possibility of some wheeling and dealing. You know how much I like to play that game:D

My bad if I knew you wanted him I would have not picked him. :D

We'll talk:thumb:

After it's over, then there is the possibility of some wheeling and dealing. You know how much I like to play that game:D

 

 

This is true I guess I forgot trades. Come to think of it I dont think I have ever made a trade in this league.

Rockpride is OTC...I'll make my pick tonight if he gets his in soon.

JaMarcus Russell - QB - (nobody yet)

So with 4-5 picks left for everyone, anyone want to take a shot at the contenders and pretenders lists?

 

I would, but I don't have access to the rosters.

 

 

I think someone should do something like that. I don't have time right now...or I would.

 

Can't you access the rosters here?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.