Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Eleven

Featured Replies

Louisville Legends select (The Real) Adrian Peterson, Chicago Bears

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The K-Wings select QB Joey Harrington, Atl

Louisville Legends select (The Real) Adrian Peterson, Chicago Bears

I almost took him with my pick this round.

War Hogs take QB Steve McNair (Ravens)

The K-Wings select QB Joey Harrington, Atl

 

You might want to pick someone else. The Outsiders picked Harrington in round ten.

  • Author
You might want to pick someone else. The Outsiders picked Harrington in round ten.
Yes they did.
  • Author

01 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - TE. Tony Scheffler, DE

02 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Chad Pennington QB NYJ

03 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - PK Jason Elam DEN

04 Shelby Cards (T Rockets) - RB Marcel Shipp ARZ

05 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - Dallas DEF

06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - Time Expired

07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - TE, Greg Olsen, CHIC

08 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Jason Campbell QB Washington

09 East End Evolution (RockPride) - JaMarcus Russell - QB - OAK

10 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Najeh Davenport PITT

11 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Adrian Peterson CHIC

 

12 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - OTC until 6:50 PM CST 8/15 today

 

13 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

14 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) -

15 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

16 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

  • Author

When LC99 makes his pick, the time clock will shift to a 12 hour limit per pick.

I think someone should do something like that. I don't have time right now...or I would.

 

Can't you access the rosters here?

 

I cannot access it from work. Anything "fantasy" related is blocked. Since I'm in India until 9/6, the only access I have to the internet is through a work computer.

Anyone have the time to post the updated rosters?

 

I would really appreciate it.

You guys are making awful picks
Why do you care? And its the 11th round. They've already picked the best 175 players. :rolleyes:
You guys are making awful picks

 

What are you talking about? You're not much into fantasy football are ya?:rolleyes:

You guys are making awful picks

 

Care to expand with some specifics?

 

 

 

Don't blame GT and Auxier for stinking so bad, we're all used to it by now.:D

Slow Maybe Aweful I don't see. Care to explain yourself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.