Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Van Halen Tour Could Be Announced Next Week

Featured Replies

Sources say a Hollywood press conference in one week will announce a 50-date American arena tour by Van Halen to begin in early October. The tour will feature founding Van Halen members David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen and Alex Van Halen, with Eddie's son Wolfgang on bass.

 

A proposed summer amphitheater tour by the group, first tipped here in late January, never got off the ground, with Eddie Van Halen entering a rehabilitation facility for undisclosed reasons in March.

 

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003622049

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be absolutely huuuuuge....

Wow....One of my favorite groups, from yesteryear. This announcement, could make some "Dance the Night Away" and others "Jump" if accurate. I wonder if the first stop would be "Panama", as long as they aren't "Runnin with the Devil".

 

Once the tour starts and "Jamie's Cryin" in the front row and along with her friend, be "Hot for Teacher", they could send out for the "Ice Cream Man" and after that "The Cradle will Rock".... which could very well, cause an "Eruption".

 

:ylsuper:

Can't wait. They better hit Cincinnati...

Wow....One of my favorite groups, from yesteryear. This announcement, could make some "Dance the Night Away" and others "Jump" if accurate. I wonder if the first stop would be "Panama", as long as they aren't "Runnin with the Devil".

 

Once the tour starts and "Jamie's Cryin" in the front row and along with her friend, be "Hot for Teacher", they could send out for the "Ice Cream Man" and after that "The Cradle will Rock".... which could very well, cause an "Eruption".

 

:ylsuper:

Yes!!! I would definitely be SOME!!:dancingpa

I went to see them In 1982 Diver Down Tour.Not one of My Favorite VH albums but was a great Concert...The concert was in Nashville at Municipal Auditorium...

I like Sammy better.

Not I...I have to go with the one that I started out with...:thumb:

Wow....One of my favorite groups, from yesteryear. This announcement, could make some "Dance the Night Away" and others "Jump" if accurate. I wonder if the first stop would be "Panama", as long as they aren't "Runnin with the Devil".

 

Once the tour starts and "Jamie's Cryin" in the front row and along with her friend, be "Hot for Teacher", they could send out for the "Ice Cream Man" and after that "The Cradle will Rock".... which could very well, cause an "Eruption".

 

:ylsuper:

You're not a fan, are you?

I like Sammy better.
On his own, yes. With Van Halen, no way.
Wow....One of my favorite groups, from yesteryear. This announcement, could make some "Dance the Night Away" and others "Jump" if accurate. I wonder if the first stop would be "Panama", as long as they aren't "Runnin with the Devil".

 

Once the tour starts and "Jamie's Cryin" in the front row and along with her friend, be "Hot for Teacher", they could send out for the "Ice Cream Man" and after that "The Cradle will Rock".... which could very well, cause an "Eruption".

 

:ylsuper:

 

 

Nice work..... and "I dont wanna hear about it later"....I wanna see these guys now with David LeeRoth.... its been since 1982 for me.

Sammy made Van Halen a true band, he could actually play an instrument and sing any type of song just like Eddie said in 1986 now I can write without a handicap

Sammy made Van Halen a true band, he could actually play an instrument and sing any type of song just like Eddie said in 1986 now I can write without a handicap
No, Sammy made the band suck. They were much better with DLR. Van Hagar was nothing more than a sad travesty and a shell of what the band was before DLR left.
No, Sammy made the band suck. They were much better with DLR. Van Hagar was nothing more than a sad travesty and a shell of what the band was before DLR left.

RTS I have to agree with you...With Hagar you Get the Popular Love songs such as Why cant this be Love...With DLR you get the Heavy Kicking Everybody wants some,or one of my Personal Favorites Mean Street from the Fair warning Album...:ylsuper:

"Best of both worlds" is my favorite VH song, and Sammy gave them a "bluesy" sound. David Lee some of their songs I had to turn off quickly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.