Trinity Green/White Scrimmage

^ Replacing an all state center might be considered a concern. Plus, anytime you mesh a different five, there will be chemistry to be developed.

;) . . .now, last year was one of our best centers....but this will be the 3rd, first team all state center, replaced this decade already.

Before Dane and Sam made 1st team all state, the last Trinity o-lineman was Dylan Thiry in 2002. In 2001 Wes was 1st team. Kerry was 3rd team in 2003. T also had the 1st team center in 1990 and in 1997. Villa, I beg to differ but anytime even one lineman changes there are chemistry issues. My source is pretty reliable. It usually takes a couple-three games with the same bunch to get the kinks out.

Before Dane and Sam made 1st team all state, the last Trinity o-lineman was Dylan Thiry in 2002. In 2001 Wes was 1st team. Kerry was 3rd team in 2003. T also had the 1st team center in 1990 and in 1997. Villa, I beg to differ but anytime even one lineman changes there are chemistry issues. My source is pretty reliable. It usually takes a couple-three games with the same bunch to get the kinks out.

IMHO Pappas has appeared to be a standout center for T over any other for the past ten years. Surprised he was only 3rd team. Pappas was nothing but a rock with hardly any fat on his belly. The O-line is in fine shape, even with a new line coach who is teaching new techniques from last year. Scott County is next, it will be a warm one

IMHO Pappas has appeared to be a standout center for T over any other for the past ten years. Surprised he was only 3rd team. Pappas was nothing but a rock with hardly any fat on his belly. The O-line is in fine shape, even with a new line coach who is teaching new techniques from last year. Scott County is next, it will be a warm one

Who is coaching the o-line? Is Coach Ellenbrand still on the staff?

I think I would agree with XrockDad...there definitely is some chemistry across the O-line....I believe if you would ask the five that stand side by side they would agree....has to be lots of communication...starts with the Center and extends out from there....with that being said the Rocks have able bodies to fill the holes left by last years graduation....but it may take a game or two before there all pulling in the same direction. This years team will be fun to watch.... Go Rocks!

I have heard from some T friends that the offensive line seems to be fairly well set except the left offensive guard, there is about four players vying for that spot. So there has to be some getting used to each other since the l/g & C will be new this year, but I believe they will be ok.:dancingpa

L/T Sam Roby

L/G ???????

C Grahan Switzer

R/G Kyle Griffin

R/T Alex Kupper

I have heard from some T friends that the offensive line seems to be fairly well set except the left offensive guard, there is about four players vying for that spot. So there has to be some getting used to each other since the l/g & C will be new this year, but I believe they will be ok.:dancingpa

L/T Sam Roby

L/G ???????

C Grahan Switzer

R/G Kyle Griffin

R/T Alex Kupper

Wow. Graham is back playing for the Rocks?????

Wow. Graham is back playing for the Rocks?????

:laugh: Since Graham is moving across the street from my son at UK as of this weekend-that is going to be a heck of a commute to/from practice in St. Matthews. :D