Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Games on TV for 07

Featured Replies

The paper had FSN with highschool football games this year . I know the Dixie - Boone Co. is one . Is there any other NKY schools on and when ? Also is Remke's doing games on INC6 like last year ? And does anyone know the CPC games this year ?

As I always do I will ask can anyone record the games for me?

I will replace the tapes that you use.

The paper had FSN with highschool football games this year . I know the Dixie - Boone Co. is one . Is there any other NKY schools on and when ? Also is Remke's doing games on INC6 like last year ? And does anyone know the CPC games this year ?

I'm not with CPC this year but I'll see if I can find out their schedule...

The week of the Boone- Dixie game they originally was going to be Elder-CCH

ICN 6 is suppose to cover Beechwood/Lloyd live. I am pretty sure they are doing the Remke games again also but not sure what games except the CCH/Beechwood game is a guaranteed one.

In the central Kentucky area, the Danville-Madison Central game on Saturday, August 25 with be on WTVQ-36.

ICN-6 in NKY is doing six games.

I think they are Lloyd-Beechwood, CovCath-Beechwood, Highlands-CovCath, Newport-NewCath and two other games that I think were 6A games.

I believe Campbell County vs. Boone County is one.

In the central Kentucky area, the Danville-Madison Central game on Saturday, August 25 with be on WTVQ-36.

Look for me In the Admiral Crowd.I sort of Look like Cheech.:D

ICN-6 in NKY is doing six games.

I think they are Lloyd-Beechwood, CovCath-Beechwood, Highlands-CovCath, Newport-NewCath and two other games that I think were 6A games.

 

I think it could be Beechwood/NCC and Boone/Ryle

Here are the 6 games which will be televised live on ICN 6:

 

LLOYD AT BEECHWOOD

HIGHLANDS AT COVCATH

BEECHWOOD AT COVCATH

NCC AT NEWPORT

BOONE CO. AT RYLE

DIXIE AT CAMPBELL CO.

  • Author
Here are the 6 games which will be televised live on ICN 6:

 

LLOYD AT BEECHWOOD

HIGHLANDS AT COVCATH

BEECHWOOD AT COVCATH

NCC AT NEWPORT

BOONE CO. AT RYLE

DIXIE AT CAMPBELL CO.

 

Thanks !:thumb: Looks like some Great Games for TV !:ylsuper:

Look for me In the Admiral Crowd.I sort of Look like Cheech.:D

 

Should I look for smoke? Police?!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.