Xbox 360 Problems...

halfback20

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys must just have bad luck...Haven't had one problem with mine.

I have had one problem only, and I got it on ebay used, that problem was that the game kept saying that the controler had been disconnected, but the batteries had just run way low, but every few days I have to change the batteries so it does not do that, but being used that is great to not have any serious problems.

My Ncaa 08 messed up the same way. I returned it and got a new one. Now this one has the same problem and has a huge ring around it.

Put in another 360 game, it also has a huge ring around it and wont work. This problem started when I got Ncaa 08.

My Ncaa 08 messed up the same way. I returned it and got a new one. Now this one has the same problem and has a huge ring around it.

Put in another 360 game, it also has a huge ring around it and wont work. This problem started when I got Ncaa 08.

Dude sounds like the 360 it's self(just timing).

I had a couple problems, didn't recognize remote, went away, and the game can't be read, often times too much heat or dust. Really haven't had any real big problems, and haven't had any in months.

Funny things is people have problems with electronics ALLL THE TIME, whether it be discs or the system. Hoewever most people just get it fixed or forget about it, not NEARLY the same with video games, when people set out for that they get ticked when it's malfunctioning.

Mine has a huge ring around the disc as well...both copies of NCAA 08 that I got had the ring though, so I thought it was normal...:confused:

Mine works off and on now...haven't tried other games for very long though, just NCAA 08.

Dude sounds like the 360 it's self(just timing).

I had a couple problems, didn't recognize remote, went away, and the game can't be read, often times too much heat or dust. Really haven't had any real big problems, and haven't had any in months.

Funny things is people have problems with electronics ALLL THE TIME, whether it be discs or the system. Hoewever most people just get it fixed or forget about it, not NEARLY the same with video games, when people set out for that they get ticked when it's malfunctioning.

I get ticked because I have given Microsoft around $600 of my hard earned money. I bought mine less than 2 years ago, it should not be malfunctioning.

*UPDATE*

Xbox 360 still not working...tried 2 other games other than NCAA 08 and neither will play for very long. I called Microsoft and they are going to fix it for FREE. :D

They are also going to send me a card that gives me 1 month of Xbox Live Gold for free.