Ludlow/Trimble Bowl Game

Who will win this game?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Ludlow
    • Trimble County

I can't wait! Will you be in attendance with me True Blue?

I will see if I can fit it in my schedule. ;)

Seriously, Trimble has had varsity football back for 12 years now and I have only missed 5 total games. Henry Co is right next door, too. They have a pretty nice facility, if you haven't been there.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will see if I can fit it in my schedule. ;)

Seriously, Trimble has had varsity football back for 12 years now and I have only missed 5 total games. Henry Co is right next door, too. They have a pretty nice facility, if you haven't been there.

This'll be a first trip there for me. Glad to here its nice i know the players were wondering.

Sometimes it doesn't say much to have more than one four year starter Last I heard Brackens whole team had started for 4 and they aren't exactly tearing it up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Comparing us to Bracken. The OL will find that interesting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This'll be a first trip there for me. Glad to here its nice i know the players were wondering.

It has been a while since I have been to Ludlow (seems like the last time was when we played you in 2002 maybe?), so I can't quit remember your field to make a comparison. As is the case for many places, the visitor bleachers leave a little to be desired, but they have a nice field and a track around it. Changing facililites are in the gymnasium. Parking is pretty good and the lighting is good.

It has been a while since I have been to Ludlow (seems like the last time was when we played you in 2002 maybe?), so I can't quit remember your field to make a comparison. As is the case for many places, the visitor bleachers leave a little to be desired, but they have a nice field and a track around it. Changing facililites are in the gymnasium. Parking is pretty good and the lighting is good.

Ludlows still got the old concrete stadium built during the great depression.:lol: The playing surface is nice until girls soccer tears it up. Our track has somehow vanished also, the bathrooms smell and the water doesn't work, and everything has a leak... but were proud of it! We call it home!

P.S. We don't have parking.

Ludlows still got the old concrete stadium built during the great depression.:lol: The playing surface is nice until girls soccer tears it up. Our track has somehow vanished also, the bathrooms smell and the water doesn't work, and everything has a leak... but were proud of it! We call it home!

I understand. And I do remember a bit about your concrete stadium. You know, not all of us have great facilities, but if it has 100 yards marked out (well, 120 for the endzones) and lights, then I like it!

I understand. And I do remember a bit about your concrete stadium. You know, not all of us have great facilities, but if it has 100 yards marked out (well, 120 for the endzones) and lights, then I like it!

True... Plus you know what. Theres a special feel about a Friday night in the mud of an old torn up grass field vs the new age turf.

Well, we did only beat them 12-0 last year...but wait, that was called after 1 quarter, with a running clock in the POURING rain!

Wow sounds like a very entertaining game. :lol: I believe Ludlow put up 40+ on the polar bears all in the first 8 minutes of the first quarter it wasnt a running clock tho and i believe it was a light drizzle but nothing to substancial. Then all starters were pulled and nothing really happened after that. :thumb:

Wow sounds like a very entertaining game. :lol: I believe Ludlow put up 40+ on the polar bears all in the first 8 minutes of the first quarter it wasnt a running clock tho and i believe it was a light drizzle but nothing to substancial. Then all starters were pulled and nothing really happened after that. :thumb:

It was our homecoming game. The radar showed nothing but major rain for hours. Bracken Co did not want to come back, so they agreed to a running clock. The rain was so bad that you could barely see the actual plays.

It was our homecoming game. The radar showed nothing but major rain for hours. Bracken Co did not want to come back, so they agreed to a running clock. The rain was so bad that you could barely see the actual plays.

It's truly sad to be bad enough to agree to a running clock and just flat not want to come back after tweve points. The fact that they were your homecoming plays right into what I said in my homecoming thread.