Ludlow/Trimble Bowl Game

Who will win this game?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Ludlow
    • Trimble County

6'0 200lb. Sr. that has started for 4 years. Last year was the district co-player of the year in the same district with Danville and Frankfort. Broke school record for rushing in just 9 games. Went in the KHSAA record books as he avg. 11.2 yards per carry and that was with 2 games against Danville and one vs Frankfort. He is getting looks to play defense for Auburn, Cinn. Marshall, Eastern, Western and Murray.

He also has a 5'11 300 lb. Sr. Fullback to help lead the way for him.

Yeah, I guess I was thinking of his size this time last year. The kid has put on some muscle. Don't forget that he made the Courier-Journal All State team (HM)...and I do have to correct you on one thing...he broke the old school single season rushing record on the 7th game of the season. That was having played only 1 quarter of the Henry Co game and 1 quarter of the Bracken Co game with a running clock!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I guess I was thinking of his size this time last year. The kid has put on some muscle. Don't forget that he made the Courier-Journal All State team (HM)...and I do have to correct you on one thing...he broke the old school single season rushing record on the 7th game of the season. That was having played only 1 quarter of the Henry Co game and 1 quarter of the Bracken Co game with a running clock!

So that was 5 1/2 games. andthen the games that he was out in the 3rd quarter as the Raiders avg 35 points and 342 yards a game.

So that was 5 1/2 games. andthen the games that he was out in the 3rd quarter as the Raiders avg 35 points and 342 yards a game.

Yeah...when they played Carroll, weren't the Panthers (Carroll) the number one defensive team in the state (Class A)? Bird had over 300 yds and 4 TDs on them? I remember that CC never bragged about their defense after that. Of course, the credit goes perhaps more to the OL than it does to Bird for that.

I hope that Ludlow middle linebacker does not punish that Trimble 300 pound fullback too bad. We will need him for the rest of the year.

I'll be sure to tell Jake to be nice to him.:p But on a serious note Jake and the fullback does sound very entertaining.

With Ludlow's damaging defense and Trimble's high-powered offense this sounds like a must see! Are we talking game of the year here?

:dancingpa It should be an entertaining way to start the year off for the fans...that is why Henry County is making it the prime time game, as opposed to their bowl game that day.

They avg 5-10 243lb. 3 of the 5 are starting for their 4th year and the other 2 for there 2nd year. 4 Sr. and 1 Jr.

Sometimes it doesn't say much to have more than one four year starter Last I heard Brackens whole team had started for 4 and they aren't exactly tearing it up.