Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

18 DUI's - Unbelievable

Featured Replies

Man, I hate it when atheletes and celebrities get off scott free like this.

 

A normal person would never get away with this.. ;)

How does this guy even have money to drink after all those DUI's???

 

He probably had to take out a loan for his drinking habit.

How does this guy even have money to drink after all those DUI's???

 

He probably had to take out a loan for his drinking habit.

 

He uses his food stamps.

What a waste to society :rolleyes:.

 

Hey!!! Is that Ted Kennedy??? LOL.

How does this guy even have money to drink after all those DUI's???

 

He probably had to take out a loan for his drinking habit.

My question is how could he hold a job?? My bet he is that he is on a federal gravy train while some deserving person is being denied benifits that they may deserve. :mad:

What a waste to society :rolleyes:.

 

Hey!!! Is that Ted Kennedy??? LOL.

:laugh: :lol:

What a waste to society :rolleyes:.

 

Hey!!! Is that Ted Kennedy??? LOL.

 

I don't think Teddy has a DUI. Looks more like Bush. I know ole W has a few DUI's. LOL

I don't think Teddy has a DUI. Looks more like Bush. I know ole W has a few DUI's. LOL
Not sure, but I don't think ole W has driven a car off Chappaquiddick Bridge and killed someone either.
I don't think Teddy has a DUI. Looks more like Bush. I know ole W has a few DUI's. LOL

 

Wasn't Kennedy the one who drove his car into a lake while drunk, killing his female passenger?

Not sure, but I don't think ole W has driven a car off Chappaquiddick Bridge and killed someone either.

 

Sure your not mistaking Mrs. Bush running down her boy friend. Guess she was drunk too.

Wasn't Kennedy the one who drove his car into a lake while drunk, killing his female passenger?

 

Who says he was drunk? No charges were filed.

Who says he was drunk? No charges were filed.
First, I'm going to post a response and then get back on topic. If we want to debate the senator and his driving skills at Martha's Vineyard, we can create another thread.

 

Kennedy drove into the water. He says he tried to save her. He then walked back to the party from where he came and he and two others went back to the car. No one called for the police. They couldn't rescue her so he then left the scene. No one called for the police. He swam a 500 foot channel to go back to his hotel where he called.....his attorney. The next day, she was pulled from the water. He talked to his attorney, then her family, and finally the police.

 

I'm sure there was nothing here to cover up either :rolleyes:

 

Actually, there were charges filed. Kennedy entered a guilty plea to leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury. His sentence of two months in jail was suspended even though the Massachusetts statute for the crime provided only for mandatory jail time and did not give the judge the discretion of suspending the sentence

 

Back to the topic, I lose more confidence with our justice system every day. 18 DUIs boggle the mind.

First, I'm going to post a response and then get back on topic. If we want to debate the senator and his driving skills at Martha's Vineyard, we can create another thread.

 

Kennedy drove into the water. He says he tried to save her. He then walked back to the party from where he came and he and two others went back to the car. No one called for the police. They couldn't rescue her so he then left the scene. No one called for the police. He swam a 500 foot channel to go back to his hotel where he called.....his attorney. The next day, she was pulled from the water. He talked to his attorney, then her family, and finally the police.

 

I'm sure there was nothing here to cover up either :rolleyes:

 

Back to the topic, I lose more confidence with our justice system every day. 18 DUIs boggle the mind.

 

I am just making my assumptions based on public record.

1-Bush has a DUI. ( Glad you are not disputing that )

2-Ted Kennedy does not have a DUI.

3-Mrs. W. Not sure.

 

And back on topic. What ever happened to 3 strikes and your out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.