San Francisco

UKPat02

Alright gang, I've arrived in San Fran a little while ago. For those of you who don't know/forgot, I'm running the San Francisco Marathon on Sunday. That's 26.2 miles of sheer unadulterated bliss...or not. I'll let you know how it goes. Until then, let me know some cool spots to check out while I'm here if you've been around SF before.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, finish the run and then keep running to pac bell/att/candlestick/verizon wireless/cingular park and catch that darn ball! :lol:

I think they are calling it PBACVWCP for short.:D

I used to live on the other side of the bay. Ghiradelli Square and Fisherman's Wharf are tourist traps that are worth it. Eat in Chinatown. Go tour Sonoma rather than Napa, more places with free taste testing. If you want to do something you REALLY can't do in Kentucky, buy a ticket on one of the charter boats and go whale watching out for the California Greys.

I used to live on the other side of the bay. Ghiradelli Square and Fisherman's Wharf are tourist traps that are worth it. Eat in Chinatown. Go tour Sonoma rather than Napa, more places with free taste testing. If you want to do something you REALLY can't do in Kentucky, buy a ticket on one of the charter boats and go whale watching out for the California Greys.

And don't forget to stock up on Rice-a-Roni: A San Francisco treat.:thumb:

I believe Bill Engvall has a great story about this one on of his cds. :lol:

Goodluck Pat...

If you come across any Vinyl such as The Misfits,Samhain,Danzig Bring them back Home with you.:D

Leave it to you to think about what YOU want, MR SELFISH! :p :lol:

If you did happen to find a cheap copy of Pearl Jam live at Benaroya vinyl box set in San Francisco, I could pay you back. :lol:

How many games you going too?

The plan tomorrow is to paddle to McCovey Cove. Bonds was held out tonight, so hopefully he can hit one tomorrow. Then we actually have seats for the Friday night game. Hopefully we can see one...

Authenticated HR game balls, would be my suggestion. Get you a life jacket and a kayak.

That's the plan. My girlfriend is with me and she's pretty lucky when it comes to that stuff. Carlos Marmol was tossing the ball around before a Nationals/Cubs game last season in DC. One came over to her and she scooped it up. Marmol then came over and autographed it for her.