Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First Look At Bengals Depth Chart

Featured Replies

1 Day, 20 Hours, 13 Minutes & 30 seconds until training camp begins!

Interesting to see Andrews over Whitworth at LG. I love Kenny Watson, he is the type of player every team can use.

Interesting to see Andrews over Whitworth at LG. I love Kenny Watson, he is the type of player every team can use.

 

 

I was kinda surprised to see that too. However, it makes you wonder how healthy Jones is. Whitworth can be plugged into the tackle spot if Jones or big Willie go down. Therefore, you only have one replacement instead of having to move Whitworth to tackle and bring in Andrews off the bench. However, it's even more possible that this position is still up for grabs going into training camp, and I'm just reading too much into it. :D

That's a good point, more reps at T since Levi's knee is always a question.

McNeal could step in and be as good as Henry was last season. .

 

No chance.

  • Author
No chance.

There is only one thing McNeal can do as wel as Slim 15...

  • Author
Get arrested? :D

:sssh: :jump:

There was one other thing I was thinking but I was taking the safe approach. :D

I agree that Perry will be the one out.

I didn't realize Glenn Holt was there.

The Bengals have several spots that they are in major trouble if somebody goes down. Starters are solid but not much depth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.