Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First Look At Bengals Depth Chart

Featured Replies

OFFENSE

WR: Chad Johnson, Tab Perry, Glenn Holt, Bennie Brazell, Tony Kays

LOT: Levi Jones, Andrew Whitworth, Adam Kieft, Alan Reuber

LG: Stacy Andrews, Andrew Whitworth, Harrison Nikolap

C: Eric Ghiaciuc, Alex Stepanovich, Dan Santucci

RG: Bobbie Williams, Nate Livings

ROT: Willie Anderson, Scott Kooistra, Dane Uperesa, Elliot Seifert

TE: Reggie Kelly, Tim Day, Daniel Coats, Sean Mulcahy, Bobby Blizzard, Brad St. Louis

WR: T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Antonio Chatman, Reggie McNeal, Skyler Green, Jesse Holley, Chris Henry (suspended first eight games)

QB: Carson Palmer, Doug Johnson, Jeff Rowe, Jeff Smith

HB: Rudi Johnson, Kenny Watson, Kenny Irons, Quincy Wilson, Dan Burks, Chris Perry (injured)

FB: Jeremi Johnson, Chris Manderino, Stan White

 

DEFENSE

LDE: Bryan Robinson, Frostee Rucker, Jonathan Fanene, Bryan Andrews

LDT: Domata Peko, Michael Myers

RDT: John Thornton, Kenderick Allen, Matt Toeaina

RDE: Justin Smith, Robert Geathers, Xzavie Jackson, Jimmy Verdon

SLB: Rashad Jeanty, Andre Frazier, Eric Henderson, Earl Everett, David Pollack (will not play in 2007)

MLB: Ahmad Brooks, Caleb Miller, Matt Muncy

WLB: Landon Johnson, Edgerton Hartwell, Cameron Siskowic

LCB: Deltha O'Neal, Leon Hall, Blue Adams, Brandon Williams

RCB: Johnathan Joseph, Keiwan Ratliff, Greg Brooks, T.J. Wright

SS: Dexter Jackson, Marvin White, John Busing, Chinedum Ndukwe

FS: Madieu Williams, Herana-Daze Jones, Ethan Kilmer

 

SPECIAL TEAMS

P: Kyle Larson

K: Shayne Graham

KO: Shayne Graham

PR: Antonio Chatman, Skyler Freen, Keiwan Ratliff

KOR: Antonio Chatman, Glenn Holt, Skyler Green, Kenny Irons

LS: Brad St. Louis, Eric Ghiaciuc, Justin Smith

H: Kyle Larson

Looks good. Henry was a good reciever, McNeal could step in and be as good as Henry was last season. Irons as one of the backup tail back's will be good help to get some pressure off Rudi. They should do alright this year, 9-11 wins I think.

I see a few possible change come opening day, but I will say one thing, with Andrews given the nod at LG right now, that is one BIG line.

McNeal could step in and be as good as Henry was last season.

 

I highly doubt it. You're talking two totally different style of receivers, too. IMO, McNeal will have a hard time making the final roster.

Marvin loves Kenny Watson, but I can't see how they can keep him if Perry ever gets healthy.

Marvin loves Kenny Watson, but I can't see how they can keep him if Perry ever gets healthy.

 

 

Easy, $. They're not going to pay Rudi, Perry, and Irons. There's going to be an odd man out, and most likely, that's Perry at this point in time.

I don't think that will be the case. Why would they keep him around so long after all his injuries to just cut him lose like that.

I can't believe we haven't heard anything about Odell's status. His suspension has been up for the past 2 weeks, the NFL should have a decision by now.

I can't believe we haven't heard anything about Odell's status. His suspension has been up for the past 2 weeks, the NFL should have a decision by now.
Goodell is a bit busy with the Vick situation right now.
Goodell is a bit busy with the Vick situation right now.

 

 

True, but if I'm not mistaken that just occurred this past week. He had over a week before that happened to make a decision and didn't.

I don't think that will be the case. Why would they keep him around so long after all his injuries to just cut him lose like that.

 

Because of the money invested, and the hope that he gets better, and the CBA. If Irons comes in, and is the complement to Rudi that we are all hoping and praying he is, do you really think they'll keep Rudi, Irons, Perry, and Watson? If not, then who's the odd man out?

Perry isn't the odd man out if he is heatlhy I'll tell you that.

  • Author
Perry isn't the odd man out if he is heatlhy I'll tell you that.

Yes he is...

I don't see it but I guess you right. If you are willing to cut ties with him now why wouldn't you have already done it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.