Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Expansion League – Second Round

Featured Replies

Hmmmm who should I take with me next pick. Guess I'll wait and see what position everyone else is drafting first.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

01 – BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Brandon Jacobs RB, NYG

02 – Louisville Wildcats (C-A-T-S) - Steve Smith WR CAR

03 – 98NCCalum - Carson Palmer QB CIN

 

04 – Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - OTC

 

05 – Rabbit Hash Rowdies (Theoldguy) -

06 – Pikeville Red Dawgs (SVfan4life) -

07 – Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

08 – Owensboro Oilers (strike-3) -

09 – SomewhereJungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

10 – Lagrange Lifers (Orangesaregood) -

11 – Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen (goherd96) -

12 – Cincinnati Spartan Warriors (Sportz Addict) -

13 – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

14 – Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

15 – Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

16 – Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) –

HT thanks for putting in my picks.

 

I knew Maroney was the one CATS was going to take, but I'm kind of surprised that McGahee wasn't there by that point. I just hope Jacobs comes through for me.

I had a hard time picking between Maroney and McGahee, but I took Maroney in Godot's other league that I'm in so I decided not to put all my eggs in one basket. :thumb:

Man oh man I can't decide who I want to pick. This is tough just because I don't 21 picks before I draft again.

12 picks between yesterday and so far today. Looks to be doing pretty good so far. Man if we could do 8-12 picks a day we'd be doing great, cause that'd makeup for lost time on the weekends.

My concern is that some might forget to check or don't realize it's their turn.

 

To refresh that, NEERFAN is on the clock.

Hey Godot, any updates on when the website will be accessable?

My concern is that some people are either forgetting to check or don't realize it's their turn.

 

See I was thinking that also. Because at 12pm today it showed Neerfan was viewing the Pro Sports forum but apparently didn't check this thread, then he got offline. I PMed him though so he'll know when he gets back online.

Man oh man I can't decide who I want to pick. This is tough just because I don't 21 picks before I draft again.

 

I know what you mean, I picked 3rd and now don't again until 30th....but I do pick 35th after that, so I have a little bit of leeway with my next pick.

I know what you mean, I picked 3rd and now don't again until 30th....but I do pick 35th after that, so I have a little bit of leeway with my next pick.

 

Yeah we you have those 2 close picks it's a little easier but it's that dead period that makes it hard to choose. My pick is between 2 different position players also.

Fighting Amish pick Cedric Benson

01 – BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - Brandon Jacobs RB, NYG

02 – Louisville Wildcats (C-A-T-S) - Steve Smith WR CAR

03 – 98NCCalum - Carson Palmer QB CIN

04 – Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Cedric Benson RB CHI

 

05 – Rabbit Hash Rowdies (Theoldguy) - OTC

 

06 – Pikeville Red Dawgs (SVfan4life) -

07 – Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

08 – Owensboro Oilers (strike-3) -

09 – SomewhereJungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

10 – Lagrange Lifers (Orangesaregood) -

11 – Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen (goherd96) -

12 – Cincinnati Spartan Warriors (Sportz Addict) -

13 – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

14 – Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

15 – Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

16 – Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) –

If it gets to me this afternoon I wont be back till about 1030

 

At least you pick after me this time...:lol:

Man I'm torn with my next pick. This is horrible....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.