Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach K says media's criticism of Duke has gone too far

Featured Replies

Just another example of why I cannot stand "K" or Duke. Like when he was going to play in a NCAA regional at Rupp Arena (can't remember the year), the man actually made the statement that it was unfair to his team due to the Kentucky fans (and U.K. obviously was not playing in the NCAA at home)would be rooting against them :eek: Hello Coach, what did you expect :rolleyes: . I actually lost all respect that I had for the man (and I did respect him) right there. Coach K has been so used to having the media and expecting everyone to fall at his feet he cannot handle critisizm. Hey "K", here's a quarter, call someone who cares. :irked:

 

:cry: :cry: Go make another commercial coach, it will be alright. :lol:

 

He actually had a pretty good point. Maybe UK should play a NCAA regional in Bloomington.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey us Red Sox and Yankee fans can agree on things every once and awhile--LOL! Seriously though I think I remember a lot of Duke supporters saying that Duke and UK weren't even rivals so why would there be any conflict there to begin with?

 

They aren't rivals. UK hates Duke, that's it. Rivals aren't one-sided. UK had a team of home-grown boys that gave it their all and came up short on a last second shot. Other than that, this wouldn't even be a topic. Oops, I forgot the game of the decade, in which UK got served.

He actually had a pretty good point. Maybe UK should play a NCAA regional in Bloomington.

 

Are you kidding!! Kentucky would love to play a tourney game in Bloomington. That place would be packed out with Kentucky fans! Not a very good comparison.

Are you kidding!! Kentucky would love to play a tourney game in Bloomington. That place would be packed out with Kentucky fans! Not a very good comparison.

 

Yeah, sure! :rolleyes: Like bell playing football in corbin.

Yeah, sure! :rolleyes: Like bell playing football in corbin.

 

Bell has won the last 3 games they played at Corbin so I don't see what the problem would be. Also Bell and Corbin are spelled with capitol letters.

 

Back to the topic. I don't think a majority crowd of Indiana people would be there booing Kentucky. Its too close to Kentucky. Too many Kentucky fans would have tickets for the game.

He actually had a pretty good point. Maybe UK should play a NCAA regional in Bloomington.

I for one would asolutely love to play a tourney game in Bloomington. Close to Lexington, U.K. fans would rule the place. (like the do no matter where the cats go). I just can't see how you would think that he made a good point, all he made was another one of his whining / "I want the NCAA to bow at my feet" points.

Yeah, sure! :rolleyes: Like bell playing football in corbin.

and You put up a :rolleyes: icon?? :lol:

You went from College basketball to comparing it to High School Football. :walk:

Bell has won the last 3 games they played at Corbin so I don't see what the problem would be. Also Bell and Corbin are spelled with capitol letters.

 

Back to the topic. I don't think a majority crowd of Indiana people would be there booing Kentucky. Its too close to Kentucky. Too many Kentucky fans would have tickets for the game.

 

Indiana fans wouldn't Boo Kentucky. How about this, Kentucky fans Boo Kentucky. :sssh:

and You put up a :rolleyes: icon?? :lol:

You went from College basketball to comparing it to High School Football. :walk:

 

Fans are fans. Rivals are rivals. Hate is hate. Does the level really matter?

I for one would asolutely love to play a tourney game in Bloomington. Close to Lexington, U.K. fans would rule the place. (like the do no matter where the cats go). I just can't see how you would think that he made a good point, all he made was another one of his whining / "I want the NCAA to bow at my feet" points.

 

He is simply stating the facts. UK fans are so worried about Duke. Florida has won 2 straight titles. The focus should clearly be away from Duke..:thumb:

He is simply stating the facts. UK fans are so worried about Duke. Florida has won 2 straight titles. The focus should clearly be away from Duke..:thumb:

I believe that U.K.'s focus is clearly away from Duke. You are really stretching for things here. I was commenting on Coach Kry's constant whining to the media about his poor, mistreated Duke program:rolleyes: . I can't stand Duke or Coach K but I do not consider them a big rival of U.K.. We do not play every year or enough to make it a big rival imo. It is big when and if we do play and that is the extent of it. Just bc you say he was just stating facts doesn't make it so :sssh: .

 

Others have opinions that are just as important as well. Looks like you are just going fishing again with nothing biting. :walk: :sleep: :sleep:

Fans are fans. Rivals are rivals. Hate is hate. Does the level really matter?

:sleep:

I believe that U.K.'s focus is clearly away from Duke. You are really stretching for things here. I was commenting on Coach Kry's constant whining to the media about his poor, mistreated Duke program:rolleyes: . I can't stand Duke or Coach K but I do not consider them a big rival of U.K.. We do not play every year or enough to make it a big rival imo. It is big when and if we do play and that is the extent of it. Just bc you say he was just stating facts doesn't make it so :sssh: .

 

Others have opinions that are just as important as well. Looks like you are just going fishing again with nothing biting. :walk: :sleep: :sleep:

 

Well I don't and Florida owns the SEC. UK is supposed to be traditionally basketball and Florida football. Looks like they own both.

 

Bet you'll never see tha "U" win the ACC on the hardwood. FSU either.

 

Bet you'll never see tha "U" win the ACC on the hardwood. FSU either.

 

You could have said the same for Florida just a few years ago...

Well I don't and Florida owns the SEC. UK is supposed to be traditionally basketball and Florida football. Looks like they own both.

 

Bet you'll never see tha "U" win the ACC on the hardwood. FSU either.

 

Give it another year or so and you will be seeing UK right where it belongs on top of the SEC. Just relax and take it easy there pal. It will happen soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.