Hire Billy

So just because Hatcher is on staff he's out???
In this case yes. I would like to see someone from the outside come in with a fresh attitude and new ideas.

This is my preference. Billy might be a fine manager some day. I would like someone from the outside to start fresh.

Aren't we sick of bring ing guys up through the ranks to take there shot at losing 100.

Where are the the previous Reds managers (the last 15 years) managing now?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In this case yes. I would like to see someone from the outside come in with a fresh attitude and new ideas.

This is my preference. Billy might be a fine manager some day. I would like someone from the outside to start fresh.

Aren't we sick of bring ing guys up through the ranks to take there shot at losing 100.

Where are the the previous Reds managers (the last 15 years) managing now?

Who do you want to take over? Girardi? I'd take him over Hatcher as well. Who else???

Who do you want to take over? Girardi? I'd take him over Hatcher as well. Who else???
I would love to have Girardi. Other than him though, I'm really not sure. Maybe I'm not smart enough, I just don't know who else would be good.

I just want someone to come in fresh. Again, just my preference.

What makes Billy qualified?

Coached in Tampa under Lou and has been here long enough to know the clubhouse. Fiery guy that the players already respect. World Series hero in Cincinnati. As qualified as anyone not named Girardi IMO...

Coached in Tampa under Lou and has been here long enough to know the clubhouse. Fiery guy that the players already respect. World Series hero in Cincinnati. As qualified as anyone not named Girardi IMO...

I'll hold out for a better candidate.

IF, and I don't think its a possibility, but if Tom Kelly was interested, do you take TK or Billy?

I'm guessing TK has a solid relationship with Krivsky so that should help. No ties to the city so the first rough stretch will see calls for his head on a platter. Either would be a big improvement over Baseball Guy...

....and, oh yeah, a couple of WS trophies.