Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel 7 on 7

Featured Replies

Did anyone get a chance to see the teams at Tuesday's passing scrimmages? I think the Jags are also hosting another on Thursday, heard there will be 5 or 6 teams there.

I think Corbin is going to NLHS today as well.

Any information if Somerset attended, and if they did how did they do?

I finally got to see Clint Cashen of Corbin play the other night and the people on here who claim he is a four star recruit must be seeing something other than a Qb who lines up and throws the ball to who the coaches tell him to. I watched him against Paris and North and seems to have trouble recognizing coverages and the routes that work against them. I don't see how people are rating this QB as a 4 star when most of his passes were errant.

  • Author
Any information if Somerset attended, and if they did how did they do?

 

 

I got to see the latter part of the competition, and Somerset looked pretty good to me. They're passing was on as well as the defense.

  • Author
I attended tonight there was some good competition.

 

 

 

I agree, there was some good competition. I was really impressed & suprised at how well South Laurel did. Corbin, SL, and Somerset really did well, I didn't get to see a whole lot with Bell, so can't comment on them. NL looked pretty good, but were missing a few key players. I saw Ryan Brandenburg with a wrapped up shoulder, don't know what happened, but he did not participate.

Anyone have anymore details on the games, who won? who stood out? I personally am wondering how the Somerset QB looked after sitting out last year.

I finally got to see Clint Cashen of Corbin play the other night and the people on here who claim he is a four star recruit must be seeing something other than a Qb who lines up and throws the ball to who the coaches tell him to. I watched him against Paris and North and seems to have trouble recognizing coverages and the routes that work against them. I don't see how people are rating this QB as a 4 star when most of his passes were errant.

 

 

 

how did Paris look?

Give Cashen a break, no spring practice plus he has been playing summer baseball. I am sure he will come around as he gets more reps.

I finally got to see Clint Cashen of Corbin play the other night and the people on here who claim he is a four star recruit must be seeing something other than a Qb who lines up and throws the ball to who the coaches tell him to. I watched him against Paris and North and seems to have trouble recognizing coverages and the routes that work against them. I don't see how people are rating this QB as a 4 star when most of his passes were errant.

I think most camps pre season are for the boys to learn routes and patterns Not how to make the QB look good. Clint is a senoir this year and will sure enough show what he is all about on game day. I'm not sure, but most players are supposed to listen to exactley what the coach says. Look for him at the pizza Bowl and we'll talk then.

I think most camps pre season are for the boys to learn routes and patterns Not how to make the QB look good. Clint is a senoir this year and will sure enough show what he is all about on game day. I'm not sure, but most players are supposed to listen to exactley what the coach says. Look for him at the pizza Bowl and we'll talk then.

Yeah! GO CASHEN! GO CORBIN! I can't wait for the season to begin!:banana:

I think most camps pre season are for the boys to learn routes and patterns Not how to make the QB look good. Clint is a senoir this year and will sure enough show what he is all about on game day. I'm not sure, but most players are supposed to listen to exactley what the coach says. Look for him at the pizza Bowl and we'll talk then.

:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.