Knocked Up

MJAlltheWay24

It opened up tonight and I wasn't really planning on seeing it, but some friends were going and talked me into it...and I'm so glad that they did. I thought that it was hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long time.

I reccommend it to anyone, but don't take your kids to it. Very funny though and cute for you guys who have girlfriends...or wives.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the funniest characters in this movie, IMO, is played by the heavier-set guy with curly hair and glasses, that is in the movie Grandma's Boy. He's hilarious in this movie.

I like the beard guy. I thought he was pretty funny too. I wonder how many times they all dropped the "F" bomb in the movie though???:ylsuper:

I like the beard guy. I thought he was pretty funny too. I wonder how many times they all dropped the "F" bomb in the movie though???:ylsuper:

Yeah, that is why I put in my first post that I wouldn't reccommend the young ones going to see it.

From the previews, I've always thought this looked really dumb. I'll probably wait until it comes out on video before I give it a chance.

I thought the same from the previews and I was somewhat dragged to go see it and I thought it was going to be really lame, but it turned out hilarious. I'm not the type of person that thinks someone is funny when they are trying hard, I don't know. I just found it to be one of the funniest I've seen in a while.

I thought the same from the previews and I was somewhat dragged to go see it and I thought it was going to be really lame, but it turned out hilarious. I'm not the type of person that thinks someone is funny when they are trying hard, I don't know. I just found it to be one of the funniest I've seen in a while.

I was dragged to see it as well and I have to say that it was definitely worth watching!

I'll check it out.