Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

63rd District Tournament Predictions

Featured Replies

The 63rd district tournament will be played at Greenup Co. High School. In the opening round, Raceland will play Greenup County and Russell will take on Lewis County. Just wondering what everyones predictions are. I look for Raceland to throw Grizzle or Phillips and G.C. to throw Heineman or possibly Wright. You would also think that Suitor will be on the mound for Russell and Mefford for Lewis.

 

My predictions;

 

Raceland 5 Greenup County 3

 

Russell 11 Lewis County 4

 

Championship;

Raceland 9

Russell 7

 

Good luck to all the teams participating. GO RAMBLERS!!!!!!!!!

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Upset Special :

 

Russell over Raceland in the championship game.

Russell 8

Raceland 6

I don't make predictions on Raceland games so I will take Russell over Lewis in their game by a score of 7-3.

The 63rd district tournament will be played at Greenup Co. High School. In the opening round, Raceland will play Greenup County and Russell will take on Lewis County. Just wondering what everyones predictions are. I look for Raceland to throw Grizzle or Phillips and G.C. to throw Heineman or possibly Wright. You would also think that Suitor will be on the mound for Russell and Mefford for Lewis.

 

My predictions;

 

Raceland 5 Greenup County 3

 

Russell 11 Lewis County 4

 

Championship;

Raceland 9

Russell 7

 

Good luck to all the teams participating. GO RAMBLERS!!!!!!!!!

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

 

Greenup 6 Raceland 4

Russell 5 Lewis 4

 

I think both games will be decided in the last 2 innings

Greenup 5 Raceland 3

Russell 8 Lewis 4

 

Greenup 9 Russell 4

Good luck again to the Raceland baseball team who will be playing with a very heavy heart this week. Everyone please keep the family and friends of the young girl (15yrs. old Raceland student) that was killed this past weekend in the boating/jet ski accident. (thread on this in Gen. Discussion)

Raceland 7 Greenup 3

 

Russell 9 Lewis Co 0

 

Raceland 3 Russell 1

Welcome to bgp Springsteen!

Upset Special :

 

Russell over Raceland in the championship game.

Russell 8

Raceland 6

 

Upset? Records are deceiving. Russell is 2-0 against Raceland this year and 1-1 against Greenup. However, Russell is very much Jeckyl and Hyde this year. If Hyde shows up, so long Russell.

Good luck to the Rams.

I Pray that all teams play injury free.

I think Greenup/Raceland game is probably going to be the opening round game in the region today.

 

I'm picking GC. 6-3

 

Russell 8

Lewis 1

 

GC in the finals over Russell 5-0.

Thank you oldrambler I appreciate it. I am looking forward to an exciting 2007-2008

Upset? Records are deceiving. Russell is 2-0 against Raceland this year and 1-1 against Greenup. However, Russell is very much Jeckyl and Hyde this year. If Hyde shows up, so long Russell.

You imo could put the "Jekyl and Hyde" tag on any team in this district. I know that Raceland had had their ups and downs.

Every team did have their ups and downs but what team doesn't?

every team did have there ups and downs but what team doesnt

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.