Big Hitters of the 16th ?

Your eyes scare me BCSTORM.......kinda like a six finger split seam fastball.....but kinda like a curve too.........:D

Dont be sceared:thumb:

BTW, we are throwing that kid with the 7 fingers tonight...he has some nasty stuff.:thumb:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oldrambler you know alot of ram history but least we forget the 1982 team Raceland had of Bobby trimble, Chuck Barker, Chris Vandergriff, Kenny Large, and Bobby Braden all who hit over .400

Pretty solid team, but I believe they got shutdown in the opening game of districts that year in a 9-1 loss to Russell. They also had LC (Lonnie Campbell)

Rose Hill has no power hitters, they should play small ball more. Conner Robinson is the best contact hitter that they have.

No disrespect to Robinson, but he is just a 7th or 8th grader! We are talking about high school baseball here. Once again no disrespect but Robinson wouldn't see any action at all on any other team in the Region! Let's just stick to legit high school baseball players and give them the respect they deserve for being good hitters. I'm sure that in a few years we can talk about Robinson being a good hitter!

Ok then, he is probally the biggest hitter on the team, yes this is sad but you can always count on him. If you want me to just throw a name out there just because you do not want a seventh grader mentioned I will, but it will not be the truth(and no i have no relation to this kid just stating facts)

• 9 months later...
Ok then, he is probally the biggest hitter on the team, yes this is sad but you can always count on him. If you want me to just throw a name out there just because you do not want a seventh grader mentioned I will, but it will not be the truth(and no i have no relation to this kid just stating facts)

Robinson, and I'm glad your optimistic, but they will be lucky to win 5 games this year. The 16th is pretty darn good this year all around.