May 18, 200719 yr Pretty impressive! I had heard great things about the OSU and Texas classes, so, to be ahead of those 2 is pretty good, for sure...
May 18, 200719 yr Author Great to see UC back up there. I'm obvioulsy very pleased with IU's final slot. Is Jim Boeheim (sp) one of the most under rated coaches of all time? How about Bobby Knight pulling in a Top 20 class?
May 18, 200719 yr Author Where is UNC???UNC had a huge class last year I think 6 or 7, only 1 open schollie I think.
May 18, 200719 yr I like our class. Williams can probably help in a couple of years. He is better than Woo or Shagari at that stage. He plays hard and can get up and down the floor for somebody who is 7-0 265. Holsopple will get weight on Stewart, who is athletic, with a long wingspan. Legion and Patterson speak for themselves. I think that Patrick will be more of a force next year on the defensive end. His O game will come. Legion will get minutes and help immediately.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.