Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gus Gilchrist

Featured Replies

I slept on it and I still feel the same way.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, you think it's possible (however low it may be) that some coach or booster is in his ear saying "Are you sure you want to go there?"

People didn't flee NYC. People are still riding the subway in London. One crazy kid is going to stop you from fulfulling your commitment to a university?

This is one player. You don't think that one person moved out of New York afterwards? Give me a break. Everybody deals with tragedy in different ways and none of us are in any position to judge him.

This is one player. You don't think that one person moved out of New York afterwards? Give me a break. Everybody deals with tragedy in different ways and none of us are in any position to judge him.

 

But he's not dealing with the tragedy...he's avoiding it. That doesn't make it go away.

  • Author

He wasn't at the school, it's not like he's transferring out of the mess... If you had a job waiting for you in New York City and the 9/11 attacks happened, I wouldn't think you were a horrible person if you backed out of the deal...

So now that we're morally aligned, will BG be courting him?

He wasn't at the school, it's not like he's transferring out of the mess... If you had a job waiting for you in New York City and the 9/11 attacks happened, I wouldn't think you were a horrible person if you backed out of the deal...

:thumb:

But he's not dealing with the tragedy...he's avoiding it. That doesn't make it go away.

Why should he have to deal with it?

Why should he have to deal with it?

 

 

Because the school offered him a free education and he accepted it. Stepping out now makes him seem selfish to me...

As far as I know until he attends class they haven't spent a dime on him. I would agree if he was already there he should stay, but since he isn't I don't have a problem with it.

Listen, if he preps and then honors his committment to VT, then I'll apologize for what I've said about him. If he preps then goes to another school, I'll think he's a jerk.

^ Wanting to leave a school because of a shooting does not make him a jerk simple as that.

I know a couple of people who were going there and had alot of academic help money wise from the school and they are transfering and i dont consider them bad people or Jerks. If the kid doesnt feel safe there he shouldnt go thats the bottom line. You go were you feel at home.

Listen, if he preps and then honors his committment to VT, then I'll apologize for what I've said about him. If he preps then goes to another school, I'll think he's a jerk.

 

 

What a terrible thing to say......No class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.