Gus Gilchrist

Hangman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People didn't flee NYC. People are still riding the subway in London. One crazy kid is going to stop you from fulfulling your commitment to a university?

This is one player. You don't think that one person moved out of New York afterwards? Give me a break. Everybody deals with tragedy in different ways and none of us are in any position to judge him.

This is one player. You don't think that one person moved out of New York afterwards? Give me a break. Everybody deals with tragedy in different ways and none of us are in any position to judge him.

But he's not dealing with the tragedy...he's avoiding it. That doesn't make it go away.

He wasn't at the school, it's not like he's transferring out of the mess... If you had a job waiting for you in New York City and the 9/11 attacks happened, I wouldn't think you were a horrible person if you backed out of the deal...

I know a couple of people who were going there and had alot of academic help money wise from the school and they are transfering and i dont consider them bad people or Jerks. If the kid doesnt feel safe there he shouldnt go thats the bottom line. You go were you feel at home.

Listen, if he preps and then honors his committment to VT, then I'll apologize for what I've said about him. If he preps then goes to another school, I'll think he's a jerk.

What a terrible thing to say......No class.