May 14, 200719 yr Thats two big blows in one day, and both were expected. Patterson is even more as expected so hopefully Sanchez still feels great about Kentucky.
May 14, 200719 yr Author You know what? I'm not too upset. BCG did a fantastic job of keeping the Cats in the picture when all hope seemed lost.
May 14, 200719 yr Author Thats two big blows in one day, and both were expected. Patterson is even more as expected so hopefully Sanchez still feels great about Kentucky. Or Arkansas...:sssh:
May 14, 200719 yr You know what? I'm not too upset. BCG did a fantastic job of keeping the Cats in the picture when all hope seemed lost. ...yeah but Tubby was always in everyone's top 3. See Tyler Hansbrough, Thadeus Young, Brandon Wright, etc....
May 14, 200719 yr It really sounds like Sanchez wants to prep for a year. Not sure why, but that's the vibe I get...
May 14, 200719 yr Losing Lucas is not a big problem. Can't blame him for going to Florida, especially with the opportunity to come in play right away. I think we still have an outside shot at Patterson, though. Personally, I wouldn't mind saving the scholarships for next year...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.