Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft 2007

Featured Replies

I agree. I do not think he's a change of pace back at all.

 

He's a change of pace compared to JLewis. I think the Browns would be better off to go with Thomas, but think they take the Ohio boy, Quinn with their pick.

He's a change of pace compared to JLewis. I think the Browns would be better off to go with Thomas, but think they take the Ohio boy, Quinn with their pick.

 

 

:thumb:

I am not a bungal fan, so I really hope they don't... :lol:

 

This is just a theoretical question... but I thought of it when I read your post...

 

Coming from the view of a Steeler fan, when pick 18 comes up, and say that Ted Ginn, Greg Olson, Darrelle Revis, and either Posluzney or Beason are the choices the Bengals are down to... as a Steelers fan, who would you hope we take?

 

other Steelers fans on the site, feel free to respond to this also...

I really hope the Browns don't take Brady Quinn. I know he is an Ohio boy and everything, but for the #3 pick overall, he is not much of an upgrade over Frye. I hope Joe Thomas is still on the board, but if Detroit takes him I would hope for Adrian Peterson. Come on Savage, don't screw this draft up.

If the Browns take Quinn then they better use the rest of the draft to get some offensive line help. IMO, they should take Peterson but you have droughns, and lewis, so I mean if they are both healthy then why draft Peterson. If Thomas is on the board it'll be between him and Quinn. I don't know what the Browns are going to do and it's going to be a toss up.

I hope the Browns dont get Quinn. I really dont think hes that good and imo Peterson is a player you cant pass up.

 

Wait til next to get a QB and get Brohm.:D

So you're looking to get Brian killed?? The Browns need an O-line worse than they need anything. They'll probably take Peterson and with his upright running style, get him maimed before the 2nd week of the season.

As a HUGE Browns fan I will be very upset if Thomas from Wisconsin falls to them and they dont take him.

He's a change of pace compared to JLewis. I think the Browns would be better off to go with Thomas, but think they take the Ohio boy, Quinn with their pick.

 

 

Not really. Peterson is a straight forward type of back...not a slasher like say Marshall Faulk. He wouldn't be a change of pace back...

 

Now I'm not saying he wouldn't help them. Sometimes you don't need a change of pace back.

So you're looking to get Brian killed?? The Browns need an O-line worse than they need anything. They'll probably take Peterson and with his upright running style, get him maimed before the 2nd week of the season.

 

 

He'll have another collar bone injury before ya know it... :lol:

Anyone think they'll draft Peterson and trade Droughns? for another pick or some offensive line help?

Anyone think they'll draft Peterson and trade Droughns? for another pick or some offensive line help?

 

 

The Browns already traded Rueben Droughns to the Giants.

This is just a theoretical question... but I thought of it when I read your post...

 

Coming from the view of a Steeler fan, when pick 18 comes up, and say that Ted Ginn, Greg Olson, Darrelle Revis, and either Posluzney or Beason are the choices the Bengals are down to... as a Steelers fan, who would you hope we take?

 

other Steelers fans on the site, feel free to respond to this also...

 

 

Good question... I would choose Greg Olsen, I think he is over rated. He is no where in the class of other cane TE's such as Shockey or Winslow. They need serious help on defense and skipping over to the TE position would not improve the overall team.

Olsen was underused at Miami but when he had opps to lead he didn't show up. He's as athletic as you can get at the spot but the jury is still out in my eyes.

  • Author

Anybody here get real jacked up for the draft, and glue themselves down for the entire 2 days?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.