Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft 2007

Featured Replies

What do we all expect in the draft?

 

Will Calvin Johnson go in the top 3?

Will Brady Quinn suffer in Cleveland or Detroit?

Will a team roll the dice with Michael Bush and pick him up early?

Will Amobi go in the top 10?

Do the Bungals pick up the cornerback or the end?

Johnson will be taken by the Bucs but it will be the #2 pick....They'll swap first round picks with Detroit and throw in their 3rd round pick this year, and a 2nd round pick next year.

 

Quinn will be drafted by Minnesota at #7.

 

Bush will be taken round 2 or 3 by Atlanta.

 

Amobi will go #9 to Miami.

 

Bengals will draft the best available defensive player....Looking like that may be Alan Branch or Derrelle Revis.

I hope the Browns dont get Quinn. I really dont think hes that good and imo Peterson is a player you cant pass up.

 

Wait til next to get a QB and get Brohm.:D

The Bengals go with a CB or Safety.

The Bengals go with a CB or Safety.

 

 

or convict. Maybe both...:p

I am a huge Browns fan and I will be truly upset if they select Quinn. They need a change of pace back in Peterson with Jamal Lewis OR go with Thomas from Wisconsin on the OL.

Will Calvin Johnson go in the top 3? no... tampa takes em

Will Brady Quinn suffer in Cleveland or Detroit? Detroit is a weak division so I would go with them... but yes he will suffer first couple season.

Will a team roll the dice with Michael Bush and pick him up early? no late second round early third round.

Will Amobi go in the top 10? Yes 5-10 somewhere around there.

Do the Bungals pick up the cornerback or the end? DB period...Hall maybe

I think Cincy will go with a LB,CB,or S/OL.

Cincy needs to focus on the defensive side of the ball. They can not win a championship with the personal they have there now.

Johnson will be taken by the Bucs but it will be the #2 pick....They'll swap first round picks with Detroit and throw in their 3rd round pick this year, and a 2nd round pick next year.

 

Quinn will be drafted by Minnesota at #7.

 

Bush will be taken round 2 or 3 by Atlanta.

 

Amobi will go #9 to Miami.

 

Bengals will draft the best available defensive player....Looking like that may be Alan Branch or Derrelle Revis.

 

 

I'd say the Bucs would have to give up more than that to move up to #2.

I think Cincy will go with a LB,CB,or S/OL.

 

Offensive Lineman in the first round????????????

I am a huge Browns fan and I will be truly upset if they select Quinn. They need a change of pace back in Peterson with Jamal Lewis OR go with Thomas from Wisconsin on the OL.

 

Peterson wouldn't really be much of a change of pace back....

Peterson wouldn't really be much of a change of pace back....

 

 

I agree. I do not think he's a change of pace back at all.

  • Author
Cincy needs to focus on the defensive side of the ball. They can not win a championship with the personal they have there now.

Agree totally. They have to beef up the D.

Agree totally. They have to beef up the D.

 

 

I am not a bungal fan, so I really hope they don't... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.