Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noel Devine passes ACT

Featured Replies

It says the minimum score needed is a 37. So does that mean if you score around a 9 on each section you're eligible? If so, wow...

 

I have heard that if you at least fill out your name on the cover, and fill in half the answers you at least get an 11. If that is what I means, join me in on the amazement.

I have heard that if you at least fill out your name on the cover, and fill in half the answers you at least get an 11. If that is what I means, join me in on the amazement.

 

That's false... I know a guy who got a 9 and completed it all.

That's false... I know a guy who got a 9 and completed it all.

 

wow.

Sounds like Louisville fans are a little scared...
Uh, why?

 

First of all, he won't see the field this fall. And I don't think he'll last long enough to be a threat.

 

Second of all, I'm just not that worried. It's like worrying if Happy Gilmore adds another driver to his bag. When he can putt is when you have to sweat a little. Similarly, when WVU can play defense, THEN I'll be concerned. :thumb:

Good for him. He has a lot of athleticism from the videos I've seen. Glad the young man is making steps in right direction.

  • Author
As I recall, 400 is showing up. If you don't answer a single quesiton, you get a 400. It's your bank of points that you can lose by answering questions incorrectly.

I think that you have to spell your name correctly.

  • Author
Sounds like Louisville fans are a little scared...

Not scared...but I certainly wouldn't be that upset if he never suited up in Morgantown..

  • Author
It says the minimum score needed is a 37. So does that mean if you score around a 9 on each section you're eligible? If so, wow...

If they are using 3 tests....that would be in between a 12 and 13.

  • Author
Uh, why?

 

First of all, he won't see the field this fall. And I don't think he'll last long enough to be a threat.

 

Second of all, I'm just not that worried. It's like worrying if Happy Gilmore adds another driver to his bag. When he can putt is when you have to sweat a little. Similarly, when WVU can play defense, THEN I'll be concerned. :thumb:

Again...I am not scared....BUT I do think that we will see plenty of him this fall, at different positions...the defenses will be able to key on him though...in that it will take awhile for him to completely grasp the spread option and its nuances...with that I am quite sure he will NEVER have an eligibility problem in Morgantown.

Has still has to pass his core curriculum classes before he's officially eligible.

  • Author

^ Yeah...but they take the 4 year average...and he is barely ahead of that now....it would take a complete collapse in this last month to not be eligible.

^ Yeah...but they take the 4 year average...and he is barely ahead of that now....it would take a complete collapse in this last month to not be eligible.
I think cshs is refering to an issue with Devine having ENOUGH core classes to be cleared. His GPA probably won't be an issue, but I understand that part of the resason it's not an issue is that he replaced the grade on some core classes. That's good and important, cause the NCAA just cares about the highest grade earned, but it's bad because if you're repeating English III, you aren't taking English IV.
  • Author

^ He would be able to take English IV in summer school and that would work.

 

I think a 400 on the SAT equates to properly filling in your personal information and having a pulse.

Or having the name 'Eric Manuel' on your student ID.
Or having the name 'Eric Manuel' on your student ID.
:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.