Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Translyvania Recruits

Featured Replies

I'm looking at Transy's roster right now, and most of the Ky players on there were among the top 2-3 players in their region their senior year. Cody Gilbert was 2nd team all-state his Sr year, and Aaron Cash was in the running for Mr. Basketball. I've seen Mason probably 10 times over the last two years, and I barely remember Stahl. I'm just not seeing it.

Because he was hidden in the shadow of Darius Miller. Stahl is a tough player and a brilliant guy and will contribute to whatever team he joins.

No matter what talent level they are at now, I can guarentee you Brian Lane will develop them.

At Centre and Transy you also have to meet the academic guidelines and many players from Scott, Mason etc..could probably play at Centre or Transy if they wanted.

 

So I do not understand your point? I am encouraging my child to do this in a few years, I would much rather they be there instead of a D1 sitting on the bench. Also a quality education to boot.

 

And more importantly the FINANCIAL ones!! Both are very expensive schools!!

Trey Congelton from Owsley County will be playing for Coach Lane next year, same color just different location. My understand is he gets a partialy scholarship, considering they are D3 and don't give scholarships, I believe it is academic and he also will recieve some others because fo test scores and so on.

 

Let me be the 1st to congrat and wish goodluck to Trey on the signing to play at the college level and wish him the best of luck coming from an old friend and fan.:D :thumb:

I don't know if you are speaking of ladies sports also but Paige and Katelynd Porter of Raceland have had offers to play basketball at Transy and have not commited as of yet. Also, Sara Sexton of Greenup County will be playing womens basketball for the Pioneers.
Southwestern's Jasi Flynn has commited to the womens basketball team at Transy. She may play some softball for Transy as well.. She led the state in homers last year..
Trey Congelton from Owsley County will be playing for Coach Lane next year, same color just different location. My understand is he gets a partialy scholarship, considering they are D3 and don't give scholarships, I believe it is academic and he also will recieve some others because fo test scores and so on.

 

Let me be the 1st to congrat and wish goodluck to Trey on the signing to play at the college level and wish him the best of luck coming from an old friend and fan.:D :thumb:

 

 

Congratulations to Trey!!!! A good addition to the Transy team!!!! This gives me a bigger reason to attend some more of my alma mater's games!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.