2007 Warren Central

theguru

Hear, old pal, I think you and the Captain maybe reading to much into what just4 meant. I suspect he is just saying that WC has been a load for any of the smaller class schools to handle, even the good ones. I dont think he was calling out your Tigers.

Hear, old pal, I think you and the Captain maybe reading to much into what just4 meant. I suspect he is just saying that WC has been a load for any of the smaller class schools to handle, even the good ones. I dont think he was calling out your Tigers.
I suspect you're right. Even the most level-headed fans here get a little sensitive sometimes.

Exactly...Thanks TP...Nothing whatsoever against B'Town...I just know WC would have most likely wiped the floor with the 1a and 2a teams the past couple of years, which would include Mayfield, Ft Campbell, Trigg Co, Oboro Cath, Caldwell Co, etc, which these teams are very similar in size and talent as Bardstown...If WC is expecting a somewhat down year like some have said then the Tigers could very well win, but, if I were guessing, I'd pick WC and I would against these others, too....

I wasn't taking anything personally. In fact, this whole new setup is going to create a whole bunch of new rivalries and I just like the pre-season parlay. LoveBoatCaptain has more at stake than I do . . .

B-Town's new coach is a BG guy, David Clark. He scheduled Warren East and Warren Central his first season in the new class. Think he's calling on all those old BG connections?

Since all three play each other this year. How do you guys think John Hardin matches up with both B-Town and W.C. ?

I did the J.H. - Nelson Co. game in the playoffs last year, and remember being impressed with J.H.'s team defensive speed. I don't recall what J.H. had in the way of graduation losses. I think J.H. - Bardstown will be a very even game.

• 3 months later...