Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Warren Central

Featured Replies

Hear, old pal, I think you and the Captain maybe reading to much into what just4 meant. I suspect he is just saying that WC has been a load for any of the smaller class schools to handle, even the good ones. I dont think he was calling out your Tigers.

Hear, old pal, I think you and the Captain maybe reading to much into what just4 meant. I suspect he is just saying that WC has been a load for any of the smaller class schools to handle, even the good ones. I dont think he was calling out your Tigers.
I suspect you're right. Even the most level-headed fans here get a little sensitive sometimes.
Hear, old pal, I think you and the Captain maybe reading to much into what just4 meant. I suspect he is just saying that WC has been a load for any of the smaller class schools to handle, even the good ones. I dont think he was calling out your Tigers.

 

Exactly...Thanks TP...Nothing whatsoever against B'Town...I just know WC would have most likely wiped the floor with the 1a and 2a teams the past couple of years, which would include Mayfield, Ft Campbell, Trigg Co, Oboro Cath, Caldwell Co, etc, which these teams are very similar in size and talent as Bardstown...If WC is expecting a somewhat down year like some have said then the Tigers could very well win, but, if I were guessing, I'd pick WC and I would against these others, too....

Hear, old pal, I think you and the Captain maybe reading to much into what just4 meant. I suspect he is just saying that WC has been a load for any of the smaller class schools to handle, even the good ones. I dont think he was calling out your Tigers.

 

I wasn't taking anything personally. In fact, this whole new setup is going to create a whole bunch of new rivalries and I just like the pre-season parlay. LoveBoatCaptain has more at stake than I do . . .

 

B-Town's new coach is a BG guy, David Clark. He scheduled Warren East and Warren Central his first season in the new class. Think he's calling on all those old BG connections?

Since all three play each other this year. How do you guys think John Hardin matches up with both B-Town and W.C. ?

Since all three play each other this year. How do you guys think John Hardin matches up with both B-Town and W.C. ?

 

I did the J.H. - Nelson Co. game in the playoffs last year, and remember being impressed with J.H.'s team defensive speed. I don't recall what J.H. had in the way of graduation losses. I think J.H. - Bardstown will be a very even game.

When was the last time Warren Central and Bowling Green were in the same district?

They were each in 3A District 2 from 1991-2002. The experience was not often rewarding for Central, as they failed to beat Bowling Green after two wins in 1993 until finally winning in 2001.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.