Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion to visit UK this week.

Featured Replies

Alex Legion will be at UK this week Thursday through Saturday...return to Michigan for an all-star game and then visit UCon the following weekend.

Kansas is trying to get in, but it doesn't seem he will visit there.

Two horse race between UK and Uconn? Michigan on outside?

Info comes from Steve Smith, the Oak Hill coach.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too familiar with him...fill me in LABS...

  • Author

Top 35 talent in the 07 class. Released this week from LOI at Michigan.

Played senior year at Oak Hill Academy, from Detroit area. 6-4 shooting guard who led Oak Hill in scoring with about 19ppg. Very athletic. 42% on threes and 85% from FT line.

Comparable rank wise with Duke recruit Nolan Smith...not the ball skills.

A quote from his mother:

 

"I've been quiet for four years, but Tim Green does not speak for my son, and I'm tired of him trying to make decisions for my son," Williams said. "Mr. Green wants my son to go to Connecticut or UCLA, but my son will go to neither institution."

 

So UK or Maize and Blue?

I'll believe Mom on this one for now...

I'll believe Mom on this one for now...

 

 

 

GT, isn't that one of your very first avatars?

Legion would be great, but everyone knows we need post players desperately.

GT, isn't that one of your very first avatars?

The first I believe...

He wouldn't fill the biggest hole (PF or C) but it sounds like he could come in and contribute right away.

 

I'm excited about the style (and tempo) that I am imagining Coach G. playing next season. In the right system, I think Perry Stevenson can be a solid 4/5...and I think we'll be forced to play that way next year, without a true big man.

 

Runnin' n Gunnin'

  • Author

Maybe momma has gone to Steve Smith for guidance in this.

Article was produced late this afternon, by Dave Telep.

Alex Legion will be at UK this week Thursday through Saturday...return to Michigan for an all-star game and then visit UCon the following weekend.

Kansas is trying to get in, but it doesn't seem he will visit there.

Two horse race between UK and Uconn? Michigan on outside?

Info comes from Steve Smith, the Oak Hill coach.

 

 

Yes I finally beat LABS on a UK news tips! :ylsuper:

 

Heard he was visiting UK this morning on Rivals radio.

I hope he comes! According to Rob Gedel of scout.com, he said last night on WVLK that he thinks Sanchez, Legion, and Lucas will sign with the Cats! He said that would be the three if he were guessing. It was just his opinion.

I hope he comes! According to Rob Gedel of scout.com, he said last night on WVLK that he thinks Sanchez, Legion, and Lucas will sign with the Cats! He said that would be the three if he were guessing. It was just his opinion.

That would be very impressive for BCG...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.