Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion to visit UK this week.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is Sanchez??

A combo forward out of Arkansas. He had risen into the top 50 last year but a knee injury saw his rankings drop. His plan was to go to prep school and reclassify to 08, but Gillispie saw him a few weeks ago and started working on him for 07. Could be a very nice off the radar pickup...

GT what are our chances on all three, and in your opinion are they all better than Pettigrew?

GT what are our chances on all three, and in your opinion are they all better than Pettigrew?

They are all a lot better than Pettigrew IMO. I think it looks very good with Legion and Sanchez. Lucas is still up in the air for now...

They are all a lot better than Pettigrew IMO. I think it looks very good with Legion and Sanchez. Lucas is still up in the air for now...

 

 

Think it's between who for Lucas? UK/Florida? Or are there still others involved...

From what I read on here and in the papers I still kinda like our chance on Lucas. He may just break the package deal, because I think he would help PP more than the other way around.

Think it's between who for Lucas? UK/Florida? Or are there still others involved...

It seems like UF or UK to me...

It seems like UF or UK to me...

JMHO, but I believe we will get Lucas because of Coach Cyprien and his connection to the family.

JMHO, but I believe we will get Lucas because of Coach Cyprien and his connection to the family.

Wasn't that the point of the hire??? ;)

For Lucas, I believe it is down to UK and Florida. For Patterson it is down to UK, Florida and Duke, I think. I just can't make myself believe that we will be seeing Patterson in a UK uniform next season. I think we get Sanchez and Lucas.

 

I don't know about Legion because his mother likes Michigan real well. Legion just opted out of his LOI from Michigan, so that doesn't make sense, but who knows.

I still am not sold on Lucas and UK to much, if Green would stay at Florida it would really help UK, but if he goes I just think Lucas likes Florida an awful lot, but if we could get him it would be nice, and the kid out of Arkansas is a very good pick up.

Wasn't that the point of the hire??? ;)

Probably not. Cyprien's recruiting speaks for itself. It definitely helps with Jai Lucas though.

For Lucas, I believe it is down to UK and Florida. For Patterson it is down to UK, Florida and Duke, I think. I just can't make myself believe that we will be seeing Patterson in a UK uniform next season. I think we get Sanchez and Lucas.

 

I don't know about Legion because his mother likes Michigan real well. Legion just opted out of his LOI from Michigan, so that doesn't make sense, but who knows.

I think your right with Patterson, I dont think he will be a Wildcat, but who knows, but if I was BCG I dont know if I would leave the scholorship opened as long as it is going to take him to commit, unless I had a really really good feeling about it. I also wouldn't if we could get the three mentioned above.

As far as Legion and Michigan, I dont see him back at Michigan, I just dont believe it will happen. UK is looking really good on this kid, I didn't think they has much of a shot at first but they probably are the leader for him in my book right now.

This recruiting is becomeing a soap opera... :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.