Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vince Young grabs Madden Cover!!!!!!.......jinx????

Featured Replies

More that the Madden curse is free publicity that you can't buy (it's part of mainstream news at this point) and they have an interest in keeping it going... so I'm a little skeptical that they chose a mobile QB with that totally out of their minds.

 

 

Even if he doesn't get hurt, a sophomore slump could also be linked to the cover curse.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Those must have been very rare, I don't remember ever seeing one, and you can't even find the image on the net.

 

 

I don't remember seeing that Hearst covers either. Not saying Surge is wrong, but I have played and bought almost every Madden since the Sega Genesis days, and I can never remember a Garrison Hearst cover. Also, I wouldn't consider Barry retiring part of the curse, it was just time to hang it up because he was tired of playing on a horrible team and like Tiki wanted to get out before his body hit rock bottom.

 

Surge, again not saying your wrong, I just cannot remember the Hearst. You had some good points and good info though. :thumb:

Found this pic on a gaming board, says there were two covers in 99.

madden_1999.jpg

Vince Young is the new Madden Cover Boy......................:scared:

Who else have the Titans got to play at QB? :scared: Young is done. :D

Anyone think that EA might have picked VY with the curse in mind?

 

 

He's a good choice for that...

He's a good choice for that...

 

 

I wish they had picked T.O., but he makes as much headlines when he is hurt and maybe more than when he is playing.:irked:

Anyone think that EA might have picked VY with the curse in mind?

 

 

You would think the guys at EA would joke around about that at the office.

Something else too...Is Vince the only player to be put on the cover after a rookie season?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.