Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McClain Will Play In Big East

Featured Replies

  • Author
So what's your gut feeling?

I've heard he picked UC a while ago but hasn't announced it yet. He knows Gates pretty well, and it's likely to be an important factor in the decision...

I just can't see UC getting a recruit over UCONN right now. UCONN will be a winner in the next 2 years. UC won't be a winner for 3 or 4 years.

I just can't see UC getting a recruit over UCONN right now. UCONN will be a winner in the next 2 years. UC won't be a winner for 3 or 4 years.

why? the 07 class looks solid and the 08 class just got a real good jolt of energy with the Gates signing...

Looking good for UC IMO.

  • Author
I just can't see UC getting a recruit over UCONN right now. UCONN will be a winner in the next 2 years. UC won't be a winner for 3 or 4 years.

UC has been winning a lot of recruiting battles with some big name programs lately...

Hopefully he ends up at UC...

 

Its time to see the Bearcats play some good basketball again and imo Mick will have them back in the top 25 and NCAA tourney soon.

I dont think UConn is a real big player right now.

From what I have read, McClain's obstacle right now is the ACT.

  • Author
I dont think UConn is a real big player right now.

From what I have read, McClain's obstacle right now is the ACT.

Yup. He took it Saturday and if he gets the score he's a Bearcat IMEO...

  • Author

He'll be visiting UC tomorrow...

He'll be visiting UC tomorrow...

whats the chances he verbals before leaving?

 

and what is the ACT score needed? Just out of curiosity...

  • Author
whats the chances he verbals before leaving?

 

and what is the ACT score needed? Just out of curiosity...

I'm not sure about the day of a verbal but there is some talk of the word coming down in the next few days. After asking around at Spring Ball today I wouldn't be surprised to see the LOI's of Mitchell, Henry and McClain all announced on the same day within the next week...

 

From All I can tell McClain needs an 18 and has at least one more chance to get it in June if he doesn't this time...

He'll be visiting UC tomorrow...

 

Great! At least I know what the topic will be from 1:30-2:30...:p

  • Author
Great! At least I know what the topic will be from 1:30-2:30...:p

I'm doing my best to stay away from UC talk tomorrow. I'm having a recruiting guy on that's headed to the Kingwood AAU event this weekend. Any 08 Carolina prospects you want me to ask about???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.