Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery names Coach

Featured Replies

Lunatic, I am with you, I feel like having a degree is important because it shows that you are trying to hire someone with some education values and someone that is committed to goal orientation, etc. Having a background and that sort of thing is not a bad idea either.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think it is a state law that the job has to be posted publicly for 30 days, at least in the public school system.

 

Could "certified staff" mean "certified teacher" or does it actually mean a Mont Co staff member? Poor wording/description by our higher education institute, IMO.

I am pretty sure you are right about 30 days, unless it is "Until the position is filled."

Correct me if I am wrong but don't all jobs have to be posted for at least 30 days, I may be wrong on the extent of days, but I thought most jobs are posted publicly.

30 days for a teaching position unless it is 30 days before the first day of school.

 

I believe it is only 10 days for a coaching position. I know it is not 30.

Send Coach Kindred to Bracken Co. we will take a Hall of Fame Coach...

Send Coach Kindred to Bracken Co. we will take a Hall of Fame Coach...

What is wrong with your present coach?

Apparently you didn't watch many of the games did you?

Apparently you didn't watch many of the games did you?

No I did not but just because Bracken has an off season does not mean that you should say that they need a new coach.

Kindred coached at Montgomery for a while and was well liked. He did have a little episode where he got made at the team after a tournament and stopped the bus ona bridge and supposedly through a trophey into Ky river. This info came from a bus driver. Janie Robinson got the job because the players signed a petition to get her hired. I was told that a few of the parents with some pull went to the board and said if Coach Robinson was not hired then they would take their kids elsewhere. I personally think it was a mistake.Coach Robinson will quit in 3 years after that class graduates the talent looks bleek and she will bail out on the high school the same way she did the middle school. After that class moved up to high school she went with them. These kids have played together so long they almost don't need a coach,and Coach Robinson knows this. I wish her the best and she is a pretty good coach. I just think Kindred was way ahead of her.

  • Author
Kindred coached at Montgomery for a while and was well liked. He did have a little episode where he got made at the team after a tournament and stopped the bus ona bridge and supposedly through a trophey into Ky river. This info came from a bus driver. Janie Robinson got the job because the players signed a petition to get her hired. I was told that a few of the parents with some pull went to the board and said if Coach Robinson was not hired then they would take their kids elsewhere. I personally think it was a mistake.Coach Robinson will quit in 3 years after that class graduates the talent looks bleek and she will bail out on the high school the same way she did the middle school. After that class moved up to high school she went with them. These kids have played together so long they almost don't need a coach,and Coach Robinson knows this. I wish her the best and she is a pretty good coach. I just think Kindred was way ahead of her.

 

The trophy story is true.

Kindred also has a better resume than Robinson.

Other than that, I don't see a true statement in your post.

 

Question: Where is she going to go in 3 years?

It does not matter what anyone thinks, Robinson will be the Haed Coach now.

The trophy story is true.

Kindred also has a better resume than Robinson.

Other than that, I don't see a true statement in your post.

 

Question: Where is she going to go in 3 years?

 

I was told this info buy a player on the team. I am sorry if this is not true I assumed (which I probably shouldn't have) that this girl was correct in her statement. She has played for the coach for 3 years so I would like to think that she knew what she was talking about. But Maybe not. I still think she will do a fine job the next 3 years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.