Kragthorpe or Gillispie?

FBALL

I'm working my way up the ladder to being on Rivals Radio. I should be making my debut in the next month or so as the UC analyst on Fridays. I'll let you know when... :D

That is awesome... :banana:

Now I know when to turn off the radio:walk:

Different sports, so different to tell. Both helped ressurrect bottom feeding programs, and both are very passionate about what they do. I think UL and UK both got one of each of the best and most up in coming coaches in their respective sports.

A Louisville fan called in on Rivals radio this morning and asked Bill King which was the better hire. Anyone care to guess?

Gillispie has done more the past year than Kragthorpe, but Coach Krag is taking the reins of such a dynamic and powerful offense, he'll look better at the end of the seasons

Both could be great, only success on the field/court will determine which is the "better hire". Obviously, Kragthorpe inherits a better situation than Gillispie, so each could make a huge impact nationwide in a different way (continuing versus rebuilding).

Great answer...I was thinking about my answer while reading this thread....AND you posted this...sums it up nicely.