Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kragthorpe or Gillispie?

Featured Replies

I'm working my way up the ladder to being on Rivals Radio. I should be making my debut in the next month or so as the UC analyst on Fridays. I'll let you know when... :D

 

That is awesome... :banana:

 

Now I know when to turn off the radio:walk:

That is awesome... :banana:

 

Now I know when to turn off the radio:walk:

I'm sooooo working in a "shenanigans" (bugatti 2002)... :lol:

Neither one has lost a game yet so they have that going for them...

Neither one has lost a game yet so they have that going for them...

Neither one has won a game, they were both bad hires. The glass is half-empty.

Different sports, so different to tell. Both helped ressurrect bottom feeding programs, and both are very passionate about what they do. I think UL and UK both got one of each of the best and most up in coming coaches in their respective sports.

I think next year fan based expectations are simular. Even though I think Louisville's football team should have a better year.:thumb:

A Louisville fan called in on Rivals radio this morning and asked Bill King which was the better hire. Anyone care to guess?

 

Gillispie has done more the past year than Kragthorpe, but Coach Krag is taking the reins of such a dynamic and powerful offense, he'll look better at the end of the seasons

Both could be great, only success on the field/court will determine which is the "better hire". Obviously, Kragthorpe inherits a better situation than Gillispie, so each could make a huge impact nationwide in a different way (continuing versus rebuilding).

Great answer...I was thinking about my answer while reading this thread....AND you posted this...sums it up nicely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.